Write a funny caption for this photo

What’s going on in this picture? What are these dogs doing, and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

25 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. VROOM!!!! BEEP!!!! BEEP!!!!

2. Don’t ask. This is what I have to do for Tiny since I lost that bet.

3. Harry Potter // March 29, 2010 at 6:16 pm // Reply

smal dog: I can’t see!

4. youngman123 // March 28, 2010 at 12:08 pm // Reply

how do you start this thnig?

5. I can’t see

6. thanks for the lader

7. Black dog, Brown dog, Attack dog, Hound dog

8. Get me off.Get me off.Get me off, pleeeeaase

9. What the heck, I ordered a chihuahua not a french cat!!!

10. appledude11 // March 22, 2010 at 6:33 pm // Reply

Hey can you lower your head a little,ahhhh thats better.:)

11. denominator // March 21, 2010 at 4:17 pm // Reply

small dog “hey?? wheres the bathroom ive got to go really bad

big dog “second door your right

12. dragon slayer // March 18, 2010 at 7:33 pm // Reply

is it easier for the dog to ride on top of the Great Dane? or is the Chihahua just lazy?

13. Vet: How long has it been there?

Chiuaua: I am not sure but it started out as a wart on my foot.

14. awesome guy!:) // March 16, 2010 at 4:11 pm // Reply

all aboard the dogy express!!!!!!!! take me to Alaska!!!!!

15. Litte dog(barky):”Mom look old billys giving me a pigey back ride!” Barkysmom:Oh dear I hope he doesn’t fall! Barky weeeeeeee!

16. youngman123 // March 11, 2010 at 4:28 pm // Reply

how do u start this thing🙂

17. All you need to do is sneak me across the border

18. Dog stands on dog

19. the plasma people // March 2, 2010 at 5:22 pm // Reply

That thing I saw in that movie is cool to do in real life!

20. to 42and2nd street my good man!……….uh sorry….TO 42and2nd street my good DOG!!!!!!!!!

21. Hey guys,check out the view!

22. Small Dog: People think I’m taller than you now.

23. C,mon loyal severnt I’m going to be last for my meeting

24. alright buster step on it

25. me small or big // February 24, 2010 at 8:36 pm // Reply

am i small or is he just really big