Write a funny caption for this photo

caption-500

What’s going on in this picture? What are these dogs doing, and what are they thinking?

Click here to write captions for more funny photos.

26 Comments on Write a funny caption for this photo

1. gamemaster // June 28, 2010 at 8:13 pm // Reply

nice masage

2. But HE OFFERED ME a piggyback ride

3. Okay Taxi now left around the dog bone, and take a turn by the empty food bowl and then i’ll be home!

4. ZzZthunderZzZ // June 25, 2010 at 7:06 pm // Reply

“Co-pilot, check. Radio, BARK-BARK, check. Thrusters, check.” “Welcome to Doggy Airlines. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take-off

5. Ferrari officially changed its logo to a dog.

6. Sherlock Holmes Jr. // June 24, 2010 at 10:04 pm // Reply

Super Lab and his sidekick, The Rat.

7. Okay, now I’ll tell you the plan. You jump up on the trunk of the tree to the nearest bough. I’ll jump on there and scare the squirrel out. Then- WE RUN.

8. meeeeeeeeeee // June 23, 2010 at 3:51 pm // Reply

woh!!!!!!!!!! low carb diet, dude do those words mean anything to you

9. All aboard the “Doggy Express”!

10. Squirrel!!

11. Mess with someone your own size Small fry

12. if we work together we will get those birds

13. crazysteve // June 17, 2010 at 12:21 am // Reply

Go to the airport my good man and STEP ON IT!

14. Demon T-rex // June 13, 2010 at 7:54 am // Reply

Now with my black lab! I shall rule the earth!!!

15. Lets play leap frog,I mean leap dog.

16. pmfscout99 // June 3, 2010 at 8:24 pm // Reply

ha ha ha ha now with my new giant lakey i shall rule the world!!!!!

17. LITTLE DOG:”WELL YOUR BIGGER!”

BIG DOG:”AND YOUR,AH SMALLER.”

18. go horsie! i mean doggie

19. you aint so big now huh?

20. Excuse me sir, but will you please tell me how to get down?

21. phillthedoctor // May 26, 2010 at 11:47 pm // Reply

I must be dreaming.

22. masterchief // May 26, 2010 at 4:54 pm // Reply

RIDE EM, COWDOG

23. masterchief // May 26, 2010 at 4:53 pm // Reply

Who says dogs don’t have cars

24. masterchief // May 26, 2010 at 4:52 pm // Reply

Ok, there’s one more flea on my head.

• I just got back from the vet. But I wish they had given me anti-rat spray. I mean really, how did he get on me anyway. He said something about ruling the world. He should go back to Beverly Hills were he and other rats belong.

25. I see the hotdogs!