Star Wars

Star Wars

53 Comments on Star Wars

1. pumukinbutter // November 24, 2017 at 6:29 pm // Reply

Have You Ever Heard Of The TV Show Battlestar Galatica

2. Star Wars Fan // October 27, 2017 at 6:59 pm // Reply

“Do You Hear That?” -C-3PO

3. Star Wars!! The superior saga!

4. pumukinbutter // March 14, 2017 at 4:16 pm // Reply

That Movie Also Won A Oscar For Visual Effects

5. spanishspeaker // March 7, 2017 at 4:27 pm // Reply

me no like it

6. pumpkin butter // January 9, 2017 at 10:29 pm // Reply

i am a STAR WARS fan include that and STAR TREK

7. Anikin skywalker // August 1, 2016 at 12:24 pm // Reply

Love it

8. Best movie Ever!!!

9. my favorite movie is revenge of the sith

10. im a starwars geek my favorite

11. i love starwars

12. chicken licken // August 4, 2015 at 9:01 pm // Reply

one of my all time favriotes love empire strikes back that one is my favriote

13. BlipGlitch // July 30, 2015 at 1:14 am // Reply

My favorite movie series by FAR. I’m going back to the states from Germany in September. I get to see STAR WARS VII on Christmas day!! 🙂
    Eeeek!!!!

14. Great Movie, this is. Reccomend it, i do. Yoda, i am.

15. honey badger // April 25, 2015 at 5:33 pm // Reply

the storm troopers really can’t shoot. It’s kind of sad. other than that, It’s an awesome movie saga!

16. do or do not there is no try

17. woohooo!

18. #starwarsnoob // October 13, 2014 at 6:53 pm // Reply

join me and together we will rule the galaxy

19. Greatest movie of all time!!!!!!!!! A must see!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Got to love Ep. III! Greatly, your power has increased since last we met.-Yoda

21. I can’t wait until episode 7

22. I hate episode 3,

23. Batteldroids and nute gunray rock,

24. I LOVVVVVVE IT!

25. I don’t paticulerly like star wars

26. star wars lol!!!!!! if you watch this movie over and over again you’ll realize that it is just plain funny.

27. I like Star Wars because they fight with cool lightsabers

28. competed all of repblic commando in 2 days

29. starwars boy scout // February 20, 2012 at 11:23 am // Reply

i have the whole saga!

30. episode 3 best episode ever you have to watch it

31. love it so much i would wach it all the time and never get bored!!!!!

32. a long time ago in a galaxy far far away….STAR WARS

33. sparta!!!!!!! // August 20, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

Best Star Wars songs are the epic ones like duel of the fates.I got like 87 of em’ on my iPod.

34. I like the newer ones. Ep.111 Ep.1 Ep.ll

35. Holey Wokamolle // August 4, 2011 at 6:09 pm // Reply

cooler than ice cream cake!!!

36. Klone Trooper Kid // August 4, 2011 at 11:54 am // Reply

A really great movie!Luv it!!!

37. Star Wars also has the best music. (In my opinion yes. AFI also says so!)

38. obi - don- cannoli // July 26, 2011 at 8:50 am // Reply

mandalorians rock ! “But I was going to the Toche Station to pick up some power converters!”, Luke.

39. nobody cares if you upset a droid

40. cool!!!!!!!!

41. Luke, join me, and together we will rule the galaxy!

42. the Chosen One // May 17, 2011 at 10:16 am // Reply

Watch or do not watch there is no Better Movie!!!

43. storm eyes // April 27, 2011 at 7:43 pm // Reply

Star Wars! One of the best movies ever!

44. The best movie in the galaxy!

45. MOONMAN200 // April 10, 2011 at 6:30 pm // Reply