100 movies for boys

The first movie appeared just a few years before the first issue of Boys’ Life. Since then, there have been a lot of great ones. Here are 100 movies that every guy should see. (Some suggestions will require parental guidance.)

41 Comments on 100 movies for boys

1. i love thirty seconds over tokyo

2. Actually 38

3. I’ve seen 37.

4. I’ve seen almost 16 of them that means i’ve seen: Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, Toy Story, Star Wars, Swiss Family Robinson, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, The Iron Giant, James and the Jiant Peach, How to Train your Dragon, Ice Age, Finding Nemo, Chicken Run, Chitty chitty bang bang, Brian’s Song, A bug’s life, and part of The Rocketeer.

5. Boyslife fan // April 10, 2011 at 5:10 pm // Reply

Follow Me Boys is one of the best movies on that list! Two Thumbs Up!

6. 33, I have heard of most of these movies, all of which are great. But only 33 all the way through…. something else to do in the summerπŸ˜›

7. Cheetah Boy // April 9, 2011 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Seen 28 of them

8. My Dad said the Mighty Ducks is a great movie.

9. I also like star wars. It is really good.

10. I like the wizard of oz. I think you should see it.

11. Seen 44 of them, know (and seen bits of) most of the others. I own a surprising amount too!

12. Why is Avatar on this list?

13. coolman555 // April 7, 2011 at 4:17 pm // Reply

Lord of the rings is awesome.

14. I’ve actually seen 77 of these films…and a Majority of those are in my personal collection as well! All of these have really great stories and messages behind them and when the time comes, I look forward to sharing them with my children as well!!

15. b.o. slogbottom // April 7, 2011 at 10:26 am // Reply

Up should be on the list.

16. I’ve seen 16

17. I’ve seen only 11 or 12 of them but I have heard of most of them. BTW, which Star Wars movie are they talking about,all of them of some of them

18. Why not the Yogi Bear Movie?

19. ive seen all
    there are good

20. Jesus Freak // April 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm // Reply

How to Train YOur Dragon is beast.

21. They also, If possible, ought to do 100 Music Albums…

22. Wow…I have seen like none of those (about 5 or 10)

23. Cool Dude Brown // April 4, 2011 at 6:54 pm // Reply

seen 34 of them

24. I have seen 60 of them!

25. seen almost all of ’em. There really are some great movies in there.

1 2 3 12