100 movies for boys

The first movie appeared just a few years before the first issue of Boys’ Life. Since then, there have been a lot of great ones. Here are 100 movies that every guy should see. (Some suggestions will require parental guidance.)

36 Comments on 100 movies for boys

1. I have seen 27 of them

2. It’s amazing that they don’t have lord of the flies on there. probably because it’s a really graphic movie, but it teaches about leadership. YAY 1ST CLASS

3. dan de man // July 7, 2011 at 8:34 pm // Reply

They should have The Magnificent Seven on there.

4. mustang 54 // July 7, 2011 at 10:07 am // Reply

thats pretty awsome how there is 100 movies for boys (there is probly more but it couldent fit them all)

5. “Secondhand Lions” is probably the best “Movie for Boys” I’ve ever seen. It NEEDS to be on a list like this!!

6. mariomaster // July 1, 2011 at 8:09 am // Reply

I recently whatched fantasia, making my list of these movies I whatched to 30.

7. The new Tron movie is awesome :)

8. I have seen all of them :) }:)

9. Glad to see October Sky on here. It’s a good film, but it gets old when you have to see it EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL YEAR.

• Guardians of Gahoole movie is the best!!! But not on the list :(
      The Harry Potter movies MUST be added :D

My dad says Goonies would have been good to see too

10. NONE of HARRY POTTER is on there write back and 1 if u agree that they should be added

11. Webelos 34 // June 21, 2011 at 12:49 pm // Reply

21 IS HOW MANY I’VE WATCHED

12. la_ movie9.._ // June 21, 2011 at 9:31 am // Reply

Ive seen 28 movies on the list

13. Yeah Back to the Future!!!! I love that Movie though I don’t have it on DvD :-(

14. silver lily // June 13, 2011 at 9:47 am // Reply

I can’t believe the lion the witch and the wardrobe isn’t on the list!

15. heard of most but only seen 36

but really! chicken run?

16. Anonymous // June 8, 2011 at 4:56 pm // Reply

I think Sandlot should be on the list too – before some of the others

17. WEBELOS 34 // June 3, 2011 at 10:50 am // Reply

I’VE ONLY SEEN 19 :0

18. MovieFreak // June 2, 2011 at 3:58 pm // Reply

I’ve seen 79 of them. I wouldn’t have put some of those there, but I was still glad to see some stuff like Duck Soup and Dead Poet’s Society.

19. ive seen 37 of them, but WHY isn’t master of disguise on there? it’s awesome.

20. Thorpower1337 // May 11, 2011 at 8:19 pm // Reply

Seen exactly 60 i beleive,and Im very young

21. movie 343 // May 6, 2011 at 11:53 am // Reply

two thumbs up for lord of the rings

22. i have seen 78 wow:)

23. i’ve seen 32

24. I’ve seen 36.

25. mariomaster // April 19, 2011 at 7:15 pm // Reply

Seriously consider whatching holes or the iron giant. Both of those movies are hilarious and heartwarming.

1 2 3 4 11