50 incredible Pinewood Derby cars of 2012

Looking for some new pinewood derby car design ideas? Boyslife.org readers have sent us photos of some incredible pinewood derby cars. Take a look at some of our favorites sent to us in 2012, and then send us a picture of your pinewood derby car.

More pinewood derby fun:

116 Comments on 50 incredible Pinewood Derby cars of 2012

1. I love the turtle!
    Whoever did the turtle rocks!
    I also love the ice cream cart, m&m’s one, and the Baseball bat!
    Keep up the good work!!!
    (P.S. U should all try doing a one shaped like a pencil. It’s good for speed and looks cool!

2. i really like the R2D2 one

3. THEY ARE AWSOME

4. they all look awesome

5. i like the minecraft one

6. i like the minecraft one

7. Looks like a lot of dads had a good time making their son’s cars. I remember when this used to be for the boys.

8. CREEPER12345 // January 14, 2014 at 8:55 pm // Reply

ME LIKE MINECRAFT ONE

9. you have done a awesome job 2012 my favorite is the minecraft pine wood derby car

10. Cool cars! I need a design quickly so I looked here!

11. Cool,Awesome,and Amazing

12. COOL AWASAM!

13. The cars all look pretty good, but some of them aren’t very aerodynamic and wouldn’t do well in a race.

14. People who have made these cars have done a great job. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

15. SpongeBob,Minecraft an Lego awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Bob Monkeywarts // June 26, 2013 at 2:01 pm // Reply

I like m&m’s and I like Minecraft. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. cool cars 2012 good job

18. HE’S PERRY!!! PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!! That one is way better than all of the others combined!!!

19. star wars 101 // May 24, 2013 at 6:13 pm // Reply

Loved the minecraft one, also the R2-D2

20. all look neat but I like the dragon best

21. Minecraft Man 1111111111 // April 28, 2013 at 11:22 pm // Reply

All of them are pretty cool, my favorite is the miencraft one, i remember building cars and racing, so much fun!!!!

22. there cool. I only dont want mine to catch too much wind.

23. LOL MInecraft derby car!!!!

24. lightsaber rocks.

25. Ffhfhgjgghgjhg // April 23, 2013 at 9:41 am // Reply

Wow these are all very neat. I loved the stapler car. At first I thought it was a real stapler and you put wheels on it. But then I realized that it was carved out of wood!

26. These are soo cool ,i wish i could make one.
    :=]

27. LOOOVE M&M CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

28. I like the 60s ‘Vett

29. sniper.master // March 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm // Reply

wish I had that talent

30. Yes those are pretty good. I like the minecraft one, and I thought the KIDS were supposed to make the cars.

31. wow so cool;)

32. Phillie dude // March 27, 2013 at 2:30 pm // Reply

All Look AWESOME Nice Job all

33. they look pretty neet

34. coooooollllllllllllll.

35. I think that those cars were awesome. If those didn’t win, than they would get awards for best looking cars.

36. momas life // March 20, 2013 at 8:22 am // Reply

these are so awosome the coolest one is the minecraft car

37. i spent rthe whole saterday making my pinewood derbey

38. all of them sooo cool

39. OH YAY SO COOOL

40. Bee the mom of three // March 10, 2013 at 11:39 pm // Reply

how awesome are these!!!!!!!!!

41. i now more cars to add to!!!

42. I love these! I wish I thought of them!

43. these are beast