Pinewood Derby car

Pinewood Derby car

38 Comments on Pinewood Derby car

1. I was searching for a great pinewood idea and I saw this and said ” i am going to use this”!

2. pinewoodgeek // February 14, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

reeses-my favorite!

3. I am going to use this one

4. Reese’s races!

5. This is a yummy snack on wheels!

6. i think it is so sweet

7. Chase Dog!!!!! // April 10, 2012 at 10:11 pm // Reply

Love it! I thought it was real!

8. That is soooo cool!! is it a real wrapper or did you paint it?

9. magicbananas // January 24, 2012 at 11:27 pm // Reply

im gonna use that one for cub scout pinewood derby wish mey luck ps. looks delicous.

10. Awesome: so trying this

11. wow

12. My name is “Reece” that is Awesome!!!

13. BUT! its still YUMMY :D

14. I wanted a power bar but ok I guess

15. VictoryGuy1 // January 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm // Reply

I love reeses so I did this car for this year

16. :) :) :) ***** three smiley faces and five stars in rating

17. THIS IS SOOOOO MY PINEWOOD DERBY CAR IF IT WEIGHS 5 OUNCES!!!!!

18. YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY

19. I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. FOOTBALL FAN // October 27, 2011 at 12:13 pm // Reply

I LOVE REESES ARE MY FAV.

• I am doing this car for my church pinewood derby car. NOBODY LOVES REESE’S MORE THAN ME AND MY FRIEND BAILEE!!!!!

21. cool thats awesome.. i wish i still lived in the U.S ):

22. Im hungry and this isn’t helping!

23. Basketballlover // July 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm // Reply

I LOVE REESES CUPS. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A REAL PACK.

24. PenguinLover // May 11, 2011 at 11:43 am // Reply

haha, now i want a Reese’s cup, Thankss ! Nice car tho. :D

25. Legodude 72 // March 21, 2011 at 4:45 pm // Reply

That looks delicious; my mouth is watering.

26. nise!!!!

27. awsome

28. Awesome – my favorite candy on wheels!

29. looks good enough to eat!;)

30. Zarnok the invincible // February 2, 2011 at 8:03 pm // Reply

Looks really tasty!!!!

31. Is that a real wrapper?

32. HA HA HA GREAT!:) R U A REESE’S FAN?