Pinewood Derby car

Pinewood Derby car

60 Comments on Pinewood Derby car

1. Awesome

2. Like WII? pretty cool!!

3. What Does The Fox Say 16 // November 16, 2013 at 8:07 am // Reply

At first I thought it was real!

4. does it have a B button

5. How do you make the buttons?

6. RabidRooster // March 18, 2013 at 9:53 am // Reply

i made one for my second car.

7. whoa awesome wii remote!

8. wii remote a its fantastic

9. The Wii Remote is not real

10. Cool I have one of those

11. That’s not a Real one, is it.

12. at least it looks real

13. Broncoboy#2 // July 31, 2012 at 1:34 pm // Reply

cool

14. nerdykilla135 // May 20, 2012 at 7:58 am // Reply

how the heck did you do that!?!?!?

15. Ya it is real wood come on now get same common sense.But ya that is a pretty good idea using a real wii remote as the top;-)

16. ghist8442789 // January 16, 2012 at 6:10 pm // Reply

i made one too!

17. Is that wood?

18. the top is from a real wii remote

19. Awesome my little brother is doing the same thing I hope it looks as awesome as yours. Great job I hope you won the pine wood derby. And I can’t tell if the WII remote is real or if it’s fake. Wii LOVE IT.

20. Now make a nunchuck.

21. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! THAT IS SO EPIC!!!!! :D

22. that looks so much like a real wii remote!!!!!!!@@!!!!!!

23. It’s so cool!!!

24. Turbo ninja 11 // December 22, 2011 at 7:54 am // Reply

forget all others this is best!!

25. wow i have a wii with a wii remout just like it!!!

26. Awesome job!! We made this same car with buttons that actually push in with bic pen springs glued in under the buttons. We never entered this car as it was overweight, so we went with plan B..the black knight, which won 1st Place Pack. His older brother was 2nd with the stinky cheese car.

27. wii

28. My friend Charlie made a car just like that

29. My friend Louis made a car just like that, wii is AWESOME!

30. awesome person // May 11, 2011 at 7:02 pm // Reply

so real

31. wii like it!

32. yogi bear & booboo // March 27, 2011 at 4:18 pm // Reply

it’s awesome!!!!

33. COOL

34. BYU Rocks Guy // March 12, 2011 at 11:44 am // Reply

My Friend made that!

35. I like your car it rocks!

36. are you sure the remote is fake?????? i think its real

37. Hey, that was my idea!

38. pine wood derby car judge // February 26, 2011 at 11:21 am // Reply

YOU’R IN THE TOP 13 CARS

39. lets play wii think of it ill go play now! :)

40. My friend made a Wii remote this year too, but this one is way more beleivable!

41. awesome but needs aerodynamics

42. dont you have a wii with it?

43. someone whos cool // February 16, 2011 at 11:01 pm // Reply

way cool

44. cool,let`s play wii.

45. ….I think.

46. Yes, cheesy joe. It is the top of a real wii remote.

47. awesome pinewood derby car i love it!!!!!!

48. is this fake? is this the top of a real wii remote?

49. FORGET THE 1’S!!!