No Noggin magic trick

Imagine your parent’s surprise when they discover that you’re sitting at the table without your head!

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

122 Comments on No Noggin magic trick

1. hahaha i wonder if i should try that but then my parents would get mad at me for scaring them xD

2. how are you posto see what you are doing?

3. awesome i am an amiture magician myself but i never thought of that (wink)

4. figureitoutl8r // January 27, 2009 at 8:47 am // Reply

i am not that flexable!!!

5. imagine doing dat with your date?

6. thats pretty cool.

7. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is so awsome!
    I bet I can scare my mom!! hah!

: P

8. I can’t get the movie to show its just a white box

9. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. it is ingenious and awsome

11. Heh… Very funny!!

12. that was so cool

13. this is cool

14. I’ll try that with my brother

15. You Dont Know Me {Like you would} // December 2, 2008 at 6:34 pm // Reply

thats cool

16. Wow that is so cool. sadly I dont wear many button shirts and my mom would notice right away. Dang.

17. SWEET! I want to try that!

18. ClubPenguin // October 9, 2008 at 9:32 am // Reply

I will try THAT at Poblano Grill!!

19. I’ll try it when we get a chance

20. It really works!

21. Thats the best joke ever!!!!!!!!!

22. Critisism in a can // September 21, 2008 at 5:17 pm // Reply

More idiotic tricks? I get more enjoyment out of card tricks! >_<

23. uhhh… ill try it

24. wow that really makes no sense

25. SKIPPY! I THINK // September 19, 2008 at 5:08 pm // Reply

WHEN I DID IT MOM SCREAMED!!!!! WHEN I SHOWED MOM SHE LAUGHED!!!!!

26. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

27. that was totally wicked

28. That’s Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. some one u knot know // August 21, 2008 at 11:24 am // Reply

It was funny when the guy in the black shirt screamed . That was the best joke/magic trick I’ve ever seen .

30. I Don’t Know How To Turn Up My Volume

31. it is cool

32. NarutoFan224422 // August 1, 2008 at 8:57 am // Reply

Crazy awsome, I scared my whole family!

33. heheheheeheh….evillaugh

34. just look under the table

35. whatever.they.call.me. // July 29, 2008 at 12:29 pm // Reply

wow dat is so weird. my brother did that 2 me but he dosent know that i read da magazines an get on this site even though im a girl!

36. andrewh021 // July 28, 2008 at 11:54 pm // Reply

i did this when i was in preschool

37. 9Garfield99 // July 28, 2008 at 10:14 am // Reply

That is so weird! I screamed myself! : o

38. ninimeaney // July 27, 2008 at 9:50 pm // Reply

That was sooooooooo! funney I didnt even c that coming and I MAEN it

39. I’m gonna try it!

40. cool!!!!!!

41. and so did my exclamation mark :oops: :evil: :twisted: :lol:

42. oops my question mark didn’t work that time:!: :oops:

43. i haven’t any idea how he thought of that:?: :mrgreen: :evil: :twisted: :D

44. flag_football // July 16, 2008 at 10:23 am // Reply

thats is soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! i wonder if I could do that….. :)

45. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Sorry about that delay. I wrote the first one at night then my battery went out.

47. Did I say ameture? I meant to say..oh wait, I don’t know how to spell that! Heh.

48. That is soooo cool

49. Hey guys! Sorry I havent posted in a while.

That is FREAKY! But I am an ameture magician myself (three years this September) so I knew haw to do it.

1 2 3