No Noggin magic trick

Imagine your parent’s surprise when they discover that you’re sitting at the table without your head!

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on No Noggin magic trick

1. SKIPPY! I THINK // September 19, 2008 at 5:08 pm // Reply

WHEN I DID IT MOM SCREAMED!!!!! WHEN I SHOWED MOM SHE LAUGHED!!!!!

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

3. that was totally wicked

4. That’s Freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. some one u knot know // August 21, 2008 at 11:24 am // Reply

It was funny when the guy in the black shirt screamed . That was the best joke/magic trick I’ve ever seen .

6. I Don’t Know How To Turn Up My Volume

7. it is cool

8. NarutoFan224422 // August 1, 2008 at 8:57 am // Reply

Crazy awsome, I scared my whole family!

9. heheheheeheh….evillaugh

10. just look under the table

11. whatever.they.call.me. // July 29, 2008 at 12:29 pm // Reply

wow dat is so weird. my brother did that 2 me but he dosent know that i read da magazines an get on this site even though im a girl!

12. andrewh021 // July 28, 2008 at 11:54 pm // Reply

i did this when i was in preschool

13. 9Garfield99 // July 28, 2008 at 10:14 am // Reply

That is so weird! I screamed myself! : o

14. ninimeaney // July 27, 2008 at 9:50 pm // Reply

That was sooooooooo! funney I didnt even c that coming and I MAEN it

15. I’m gonna try it!

16. cool!!!!!!

17. and so did my exclamation markπŸ˜³πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

18. oops my question mark didn’t work that time:!:😳

19. i haven’t any idea how he thought of that:?::mrgreen:πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜€

20. flag_football // July 16, 2008 at 10:23 am // Reply

thats is soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! i wonder if I could do that…..πŸ™‚

21. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Sorry about that delay. I wrote the first one at night then my battery went out.

23. Did I say ameture? I meant to say..oh wait, I don’t know how to spell that! Heh.

24. That is soooo cool

25. Hey guys! Sorry I havent posted in a while.

That is FREAKY! But I am an ameture magician myself (three years this September) so I knew haw to do it.