No Noggin magic trick

Imagine your parent’s surprise when they discover that you’re sitting at the table without your head!

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

122 Comments on No Noggin magic trick

1. andguyoftroop216 // June 11, 2010 at 4:16 pm // Reply

i have to try that sometime…to bad i dont wear shirts like that often

2. awsome

3. I did the same thing as boys R cool, but every body just laughed.

4. I like it when everybody agrees with me like this!

5. i messed it up

6. Luke Skywalker forever // January 12, 2010 at 7:51 pm // Reply

I tried it in the nursery at church, I had someone take a picture and we all had a good laugh. P.S. I agree with you “jk” and “Boys R Cool”.

7. THIS IS SO FAKE!!!

8. This trick has to have so many things happening! I mean you might not where a buttoned shirt and your parents might not have to leave the table!

9. i have to put my head inside my shirt to do that (i only wear no buttoned shirts at the dinner table ) any way i new that in a second that he did that. i am going to do that

relyt

10. I tried that. My brother was scared!

11. RANDOM!

12. I saw it before and tried to do it but it didnt work

13. Sick. I don’t want to die because of a button shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. If I do that my mom will kill me. She’ll ground me to death I bet. Please don’t do it or you can choke your self.

Rhinno

15. i will do that

16. clever

17. pokefreak6464 // October 13, 2009 at 2:48 pm // Reply

CRAZY AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D

18. I should really try that when it is just me and my mom.My dad was a scout,but I don’t know if he knows that trick yet.

19. hilarious!

20. You go man!!!

21. I tried it and my step sister broke my ear drum!

22. that is insanely cool!

23. my brother was freaked OUT!!!

24. who knew that mac king was bald?

25. that is so cool

26. That is AWESOME!!!

27. I aggre JK

28. mush brain // July 2, 2009 at 9:06 am // Reply

That is very clever. I will definatly try it

29. Well mom and dad would not freak out.It would not work in the caffatiera to even though I have not tried it yet.It looks cool.

30. scary at first , but that is a really simple trick.

31. cool wish I had a button shirt now :)

32. It,s awsome and cool!!!!!!!

33. COOL! IM GOING TO TRY THAT! MY SISTER WILL FREAK OUT!

34. cool

35. COOL!!

36. I want to try that. My shirts can’t fit around my neck.

37. best one ever, but a true magicain never shows his/her tricks.

38. cool

39. Sithmaster // May 23, 2009 at 11:38 am // Reply

I’ll have to use that trick sometime…

40. I tried this trick… but not at THE fancyst resterant. I actuly didn’t try it at a resterant at all! I tried at my kitchen table. To my family it wasn’t scary,well mabey to my bros it was a little scary,but They figerd it out and had a good laugh.Oh,by the way, I like these Mac King magic in a minute videos. I just wish they put more on. Who agrees with me? Huh?

41. Boys R cool // April 11, 2009 at 8:27 am // Reply

42. i will try that

43. PRETTY GOOD.

44. AWESOME

45. i'm bored right now // March 7, 2009 at 7:58 pm // Reply

that is cool i want to try it

46. thats cool

47. I am auctually going to try this one of these days!

48. freaky, but AWSOME

49. that is so freaky but my mom would know righrt awaya and im not the kind of guy with button shirts

1 2 3