More Bounce to the Ounce magic trick

Drop a normal bread roll onto the floor and watch it bounce right back up onto the table!

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on More Bounce to the Ounce magic trick

1. skinny cat // March 27, 2009 at 1:09 pm // Reply

ha ha ha

2. That show was SO funny.

3. I like what Wario said about the end of world hunger thing, and the Olympics rock!!!!!!!
    P.S. How do you make the smiles? ☺☻ I know those, but how do you get the others?

4. Fatboy thefat210 // January 27, 2009 at 7:20 am // Reply

It wasn’t what I expected but,it was a bit commical at the end of the secret

5. I love it!!!!!!!

6. with the last trick we can stop world hunger

7. very good trick for a kids party

8. Join troop 92! // October 13, 2008 at 7:14 pm // Reply

what the heck?

ps. Mac king is funny

9. The olympics are cool

10. It looks kind of hard. It looks real like it realy bouncd off the floor.

11. captainscarfromroblox // September 24, 2008 at 8:05 pm // Reply

Weird how the girl didnt see the man do that. It looked like she was watching… so weird……………………….

12. it’s very funny at the end off the secret!

13. Pracktical Joke practiser #1 // September 20, 2008 at 5:33 pm // Reply

I’ll do it

14. that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! i even want to try it

15. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! that was funny and sort of stupid no offense😐

16. That was crazy!

17. monkey killer // August 13, 2008 at 7:02 pm // Reply

I love the Olympics! I did not get that trick at all.

18. Olympics Rocks! // August 12, 2008 at 3:23 pm // Reply

Sam Solo, watch the end again. SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! HAHAHA!! But I agree… pretty predictable. Who likes the Olympics?

19. To: Sam Solo, Did you not see a guy stick his head out from behind the table? He might have been the reason the trick worked the way it did.

20. Thats a nice video. I like the last part.

21. TRIUMPHANT RED // August 10, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

Ok… That’s a little weird!

22. Ok. How did that girl manage to do THAT trick?

23. starwarstheclonewars // August 9, 2008 at 6:36 pm // Reply

sweet

24. Verac Knight // August 9, 2008 at 2:26 pm // Reply

That trick was kinda prdectable.

1 2