String Together magic trick

Take two pieces of string and magically connect them together into a single string.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

55 Comments on String Together magic trick

1. it realy works and its awesome whin it dos work

2. i think that trick was cool. i never would have guessed how he did it if i didnt watch both videos. i do NOT think this magician is 4 kids.

3. Cool

4. baseball101 // March 20, 2011 at 2:45 pm // Reply

all i can say is wow

5. DOES ANYONE HAVE YARN??????

6. nice

7. how do kids get to be on them w/ Mac King?

• odyssey of the mind 4ever // October 21, 2010 at 8:33 pm // Reply

i like the tricks,but i can figure out the trick b4 i c how its done.some of the set up is predictabal. sorry :{

8. i did that with my family they were amazed :D

9. Its an ok trick but isnt that magician kind of for children? I MEAN COME ON!

10. good trick

11. the inventer // October 6, 2009 at 12:11 pm // Reply

so cool!

12. you guys are lucky my computer wont let me see it

13. i dont get it

14. that was interesting……..

15. super joker // August 21, 2009 at 9:26 am // Reply

I AM GOING TO TRY IT ON MY LITTLE SIS !!!!!!

16. thats sooo kool!!!!!!!!!!

17. so simple!!!!!!

18. IT WAS OK I’VE SEEN BETTER

19. nmnvbm b.,m // May 30, 2009 at 8:41 pm // Reply

I loved it.

20. deer slayer // May 30, 2009 at 8:20 pm // Reply

i think that was really COOL!!!!!!i need to try that.

21. Wow good trick I will try it once I get some yarn.

22. i am tryinging that

23. prototype23 // May 24, 2009 at 2:02 pm // Reply

i’v seen better but alright

24. prototype23 // May 24, 2009 at 1:59 pm // Reply

alright, i guess

25. THAT LOOKS A BIT HARD ! BUT STILL GOOD YAH!!

26. yoyoyoman.8—
    I bet you really diddn’t know how to do that and you’re just trying to act cool! By the way poptrop, go to Wiin rules and find the thing that says click here and it will bring you closer to pedro!

27. Awesome!

28. i can do that

29. monkeykiller // January 30, 2009 at 8:22 am // Reply

It was ok

30. Fatboy thefat210 // January 27, 2009 at 7:14 am // Reply

I thought it was okay but, I’ve seen better. =[

31. It is impossible to find Pedro. I have been searching for him since the first day you could.

32. thats nice i want to do it.

33. sharp shooter // January 26, 2009 at 10:02 pm // Reply

i didnt get it

34. ye old joker VI // January 26, 2009 at 8:31 pm // Reply

COOL MAN! my bro is not going to have a peaceful moment . i mean it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. On my computer that dosent wort the vid wont play

36. that’s nice

37. that trick was cool

38. I agree with revrev 769

39. it’s not realy a minute

40. (YAWN) I’ve seen better tricks than that

(P.S. for y’all that asked “how’d he do it?”, check the answer!!!!!)

41. The comment man7 // December 29, 2008 at 9:15 pm // Reply

Nice one. I have to admit, that really looked like two pieces of string in the first one. I would give this a rating of 4 stars. Very convincing.

42. Woah. Soooo awesome

43. iliked the trick
    how do you do that trick

44. 4 1/2 *’s

45. i can’t get the sound to work :<

46. I really like to do it!

47. that is cool. i’ll try that on my bro!

48. awesome!!!! i’m gonna try that!!

49. Odd, but awesome!!! :D

50. that was sooo awesome!!

1 2