Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Your friends will be surprised and disgusted when you grab a live goldfish and eat it.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. LOL, i watched the first one and i thought he REALLY DID eat a fish!!!!!!! lol, i was like “POOR FISHY” LOL LOL LOL . i would do it if the tank was CRYSTAL CLEAR, if i saw i piece of poo in their i would NOT do it. but thats a good prank to do on April fools!!!!

2. who cares about fish water it wont hurt you!

3. boysrock2009 // May 27, 2009 at 2:38 am // Reply

Cool! That’s awsome!

4. Cool, but weird

5. soccerdude // May 26, 2009 at 6:31 pm // Reply

When I saw that, I had no idea that it was a carrot.

6. eww. i hate carrots

7. The BEAST // May 26, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

I would never do that either because the water has goldfish poop and grose stuff in it. It is a pretty awesome trick though

8. I like the trick. The only bad thing is …. its been in FISH WATER!!

9. MAN, now that is just wicked!!!

10. cool trick // May 26, 2009 at 1:52 pm // Reply

who cares about fish water?

11. blondeboy // May 25, 2009 at 2:31 pm // Reply

id do it without fish water.

12. ABCDEFGHIGKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ // May 25, 2009 at 1:40 pm // Reply

It would be weird if he dropped the carrot and took a real fish and ate it

13. yep, fishwater

14. littlemike // May 25, 2009 at 11:30 am // Reply

i would do it its not like fish water is that nasty come on

15. gamemaster2000 // May 24, 2009 at 6:20 pm // Reply

that would looked real if it hadent been flat

16. daredevil // May 24, 2009 at 3:11 pm // Reply

i lol so hard when i first saw that. i just had to see how it worked. i wouldn’t mind the water….

17. Gallardoboy // May 24, 2009 at 2:36 pm // Reply

that looks realistick…but ya, i’d never do it

18. prototype23 // May 24, 2009 at 1:50 pm // Reply

that was a good trick except you just ate fish water

19. Awesome but make sure you clean the bowl first

20. secondclassscout // May 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm // Reply

lol i did this at my friends house because i knew he had tons of goldfish and i peeled a carrot at my house (which took several tries to get it perfect) and i took it to my friends house and i said “hey look goldfish!” and i did what the guy did in the video and i ate the carrot and my friend was like “OH MY GOSH YOU ATE MY FISH!” and i started to LOL! then i told him the joke and he started to lol too. it was fun.

21. fish water is disgusting

22. dolphinj73 // May 22, 2009 at 6:33 pm // Reply

Man I would totally do that except the carrot has been in fishwater.

23. robodude2000 // May 22, 2009 at 3:48 pm // Reply

this trick is fine as long as you don’t have a problem with eating a piece of carrot that’s been in fish water.😛

24. it looks real, but I’d never do it😄