Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Your friends will be surprised and disgusted when you grab a live goldfish and eat it.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

129 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. minitower7 // June 9, 2009 at 3:43 pm // Reply

fish-water is disgusting come on!

2. YA! The fish water is sick.

3. purpledonkeysrule // June 8, 2009 at 1:27 pm // Reply

Yum

4. What about the fishwater! *gag* :(

5. I wonder if i could do it for the school talent show… >)

6. that was cool.

7. lol lol lol lol lol lol gross :) cool

8. skater613 // May 31, 2009 at 8:10 pm // Reply

wow at first i thought he swallowed a REAL goldfish, but then it was just a sliced carrot. nice trick, though.

9. AWESOME!!!

10. You could just wipe the fishwater off with your shirt.

11. My friend would be so mad! :)

12. This is funny!

13. You know what,i have always been a fan of the cheesy type of goldfish,but never the real goldfish!

14. WOW!! I love this trick, I can’t wait to do it to my friend’s, fish water is nothing compaired to swallowing ocean water, yuck!!

15. weblos kota // May 29, 2009 at 8:28 am // Reply

it was so cool

16. that whas so cool i would todaly do it:) :) :):):)

17. summermaster // May 28, 2009 at 3:25 pm // Reply

so cool the only down side you sort of just drank fish water

18. I would not want to eat it :)

19. i’m going to try it.

20. r5p7cheese // May 27, 2009 at 9:34 pm // Reply

that was sweet=) id do it any time really who cares about fishwater is not like it will kill u

21. i love carrots but i wouldn’t want to eat one that has been in goldfish water

22. dude, fish water is gross

23. I got a little sick about that, but when you showed me the seacret,it was so cool, even I want to try it!

24. I want some goldfish in a bowl. Does the fishwater taste good or terrible?

25. bgfjhghdnghfsfbtdbdb fd // May 27, 2009 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Dude, i mean thats AWSOME! but i would’t whant loose fish water on it.

26. LOL, i watched the first one and i thought he REALLY DID eat a fish!!!!!!! lol, i was like “POOR FISHY” LOL LOL LOL . i would do it if the tank was CRYSTAL CLEAR, if i saw i piece of poo in their i would NOT do it. but thats a good prank to do on April fools!!!!

27. who cares about fish water it wont hurt you!

28. boysrock2009 // May 27, 2009 at 2:38 am // Reply

Cool! That’s awsome!

29. Cool, but weird

30. soccerdude // May 26, 2009 at 6:31 pm // Reply

When I saw that, I had no idea that it was a carrot.

31. eww. i hate carrots

32. The BEAST // May 26, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

I would never do that either because the water has goldfish poop and grose stuff in it. It is a pretty awesome trick though

33. I like the trick. The only bad thing is …. its been in FISH WATER!!

34. MAN, now that is just wicked!!!

35. cool trick // May 26, 2009 at 1:52 pm // Reply

who cares about fish water?

36. blondeboy // May 25, 2009 at 2:31 pm // Reply

id do it without fish water.

37. ABCDEFGHIGKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ // May 25, 2009 at 1:40 pm // Reply

It would be weird if he dropped the carrot and took a real fish and ate it

38. yep, fishwater

39. littlemike // May 25, 2009 at 11:30 am // Reply

i would do it its not like fish water is that nasty come on

40. gamemaster2000 // May 24, 2009 at 6:20 pm // Reply

that would looked real if it hadent been flat

41. daredevil // May 24, 2009 at 3:11 pm // Reply

i lol so hard when i first saw that. i just had to see how it worked. i wouldn’t mind the water….

42. Gallardoboy // May 24, 2009 at 2:36 pm // Reply

that looks realistick…but ya, i’d never do it

43. prototype23 // May 24, 2009 at 1:50 pm // Reply

that was a good trick except you just ate fish water

44. Awesome but make sure you clean the bowl first

45. secondclassscout // May 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm // Reply

lol i did this at my friends house because i knew he had tons of goldfish and i peeled a carrot at my house (which took several tries to get it perfect) and i took it to my friends house and i said “hey look goldfish!” and i did what the guy did in the video and i ate the carrot and my friend was like “OH MY GOSH YOU ATE MY FISH!” and i started to LOL! then i told him the joke and he started to lol too. it was fun.

46. fish water is disgusting

47. dolphinj73 // May 22, 2009 at 6:33 pm // Reply

Man I would totally do that except the carrot has been in fishwater.

48. robodude2000 // May 22, 2009 at 3:48 pm // Reply

this trick is fine as long as you don’t have a problem with eating a piece of carrot that’s been in fish water. :P

49. it looks real, but I’d never do it XD