Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Your friends will be surprised and disgusted when you grab a live goldfish and eat it.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. minitower7 // June 9, 2009 at 3:43 pm // Reply

fish-water is disgusting come on!

2. YA! The fish water is sick.

3. purpledonkeysrule // June 8, 2009 at 1:27 pm // Reply

Yum

4. What about the fishwater! *gag*😦

5. I wonder if i could do it for the school talent show… >)

6. that was cool.

7. lol lol lol lol lol lol grossπŸ™‚ cool

8. skater613 // May 31, 2009 at 8:10 pm // Reply

wow at first i thought he swallowed a REAL goldfish, but then it was just a sliced carrot. nice trick, though.

9. AWESOME!!!

10. You could just wipe the fishwater off with your shirt.

11. My friend would be so mad!πŸ™‚

12. This is funny!

13. You know what,i have always been a fan of the cheesy type of goldfish,but never the real goldfish!

14. WOW!! I love this trick, I can’t wait to do it to my friend’s, fish water is nothing compaired to swallowing ocean water, yuck!!

15. weblos kota // May 29, 2009 at 8:28 am // Reply

it was so cool

16. that whas so cool i would todaly do it:)πŸ™‚ :):):)

17. summermaster // May 28, 2009 at 3:25 pm // Reply

so cool the only down side you sort of just drank fish water

18. I would not want to eat itπŸ™‚

19. i’m going to try it.

20. r5p7cheese // May 27, 2009 at 9:34 pm // Reply

that was sweet=) id do it any time really who cares about fishwater is not like it will kill u

21. i love carrots but i wouldn’t want to eat one that has been in goldfish water

22. dude, fish water is gross

23. I got a little sick about that, but when you showed me the seacret,it was so cool, even I want to try it!

24. I want some goldfish in a bowl. Does the fishwater taste good or terrible?

25. bgfjhghdnghfsfbtdbdb fd // May 27, 2009 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Dude, i mean thats AWSOME! but i would’t whant loose fish water on it.