Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Your friends will be surprised and disgusted when you grab a live goldfish and eat it.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

129 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. Mmmm chrunchy

2. The first video was weard. The second one was very clever

3. GREAT!

4. NICE JOB!

5. Sick. Your get really sick I bet! So don’t do it. Fish are slimmy and dirty without being cleaned.commenrer it is still dirty even after you clean the tank.
    Rhinno Cub Scout 99

6. I agre with chese man.

7. I think its kinda cool

8. 5678910 4-leaf clover // October 23, 2009 at 5:30 pm // Reply

well,,i think its kinda dirty because,fish poop to.so the best way to try the trick is to try or do it after the tank is cleaned.
    but still a very good trick.LOL(:

9. The commenter // September 30, 2009 at 2:46 pm // Reply

I don’t want to stick my hand in the water!!!!!

10. I did that trick on my little sister like 15 times and she realy thought i ate a gold fish. lol

11. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I DID NOT SEE ANY THING

13. Ill use it on a person at school

14. I tried that on my friend and he thought I really ate his fish. He kicked me out and I’ve never been there since. :-P

15. Awesome trick

16. cool but disgusting cuz of whatevers in there

17. that was neet

18. obi wan kenobi // August 11, 2009 at 12:58 pm // Reply

Tastes like carrots!

19. Once I actually saw someone eat a real goldfish

20. he is gross eating a carrot and fishy water

21. p.s. I agree with peace out

22. the fishes poop in the bowl whats with that?!?!?!?!

23. Ryofthebobs // August 3, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

Awesome! I have to try that!

24. I agree with all of those people who actually thought about the turd and wee wee:-)

25. thats funny

26. That is disgusting!!! there is fish pee & poop in that water!!! He just soaks it in that water.

27. Boy scout you don't know // July 30, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

What happens if you DON”T have a friend with goldfish? isn’t it just useless?

28. but all da fishes go poopy in there! p.s. poopy eater!!!

29. star scout // July 29, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

I wonder if the carrot and the fish water tast good

30. cool,yet novice like.

no offense. :D

31. I think this is a trick that you expose.SORTLY!!

32. awsome

33. and what kind of germs are in there?

34. cool

35. i eatfish all the time

36. THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

37. crazy gecko // June 25, 2009 at 4:09 am // Reply

I just got a betta fish yesterday, but it isn’t orange

38. baseballbatter // June 24, 2009 at 12:48 pm // Reply

I saw that trick in school but I always think it’s a real fish and I don’t know why.

39. The carrot would get pretty dirty in the fish water(not to be a downer or anything). :):):):):):):):):):):)

40. AMAZING and shocking and GROSS!!!

41. ubrokemyipod // June 21, 2009 at 8:42 am // Reply

that was awesome!!!

42. i new already that he wasn’t realy eating the fish you could tell because the fish looked realy thin and fishes swim away when you try to catch them and i know that for a fact so i dont meen to spoil all the fun but i got good vision so i could tell but that was a good one almost got me that time.

43. Eeveeman84 // June 19, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

Oooooh that is an awesome trick. I’ll have to try that when i go over a friends house (providing they have gold fish of course!).

44. FanRoTom5678 // June 19, 2009 at 12:11 pm // Reply

i dont have any goldfish…:(

45. lol that is good

46. ez come ez go // June 17, 2009 at 1:30 pm // Reply

I saw the first tape and I said “OH NO!!!!! HE KILLED THE FISH!!!!” ,then I saw the second one and was thankful he didn’t eat the fish, because if he DID, I would scream in sadness because i’m a ‘ Dont kill fish ‘ type of person!

47. It would be INSANE if he ate a real goldfish

48. It is so cool and awsome!!!!!!!!

49. dude thats awesome! i wish i could do it.
    oh and one time my step dad had tricked me in to eating a
    frog leg at a chinease restaurant

50. Mr. boy scout // June 11, 2009 at 1:46 pm // Reply

I think if I did that to my friend he would KILL ME!

1 2 3