Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Your friends will be surprised and disgusted when you grab a live goldfish and eat it.

Watch the trick in action:

See how it’s done:

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. That is disgusting!!! there is fish pee & poop in that water!!! He just soaks it in that water.

2. Boy scout you don't know // July 30, 2009 at 8:28 pm // Reply

What happens if you DON”T have a friend with goldfish? isn’t it just useless?

3. but all da fishes go poopy in there! p.s. poopy eater!!!

4. star scout // July 29, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

I wonder if the carrot and the fish water tast good

5. cool,yet novice like.

no offense.😀

6. I think this is a trick that you expose.SORTLY!!

7. awsome

8. and what kind of germs are in there?

9. cool

10. i eatfish all the time

11. THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

12. crazy gecko // June 25, 2009 at 4:09 am // Reply

I just got a betta fish yesterday, but it isn’t orange

13. baseballbatter // June 24, 2009 at 12:48 pm // Reply

I saw that trick in school but I always think it’s a real fish and I don’t know why.

14. The carrot would get pretty dirty in the fish water(not to be a downer or anything). :):):):):):):):):):):)

15. AMAZING and shocking and GROSS!!!

16. ubrokemyipod // June 21, 2009 at 8:42 am // Reply

that was awesome!!!

17. i new already that he wasn’t realy eating the fish you could tell because the fish looked realy thin and fishes swim away when you try to catch them and i know that for a fact so i dont meen to spoil all the fun but i got good vision so i could tell but that was a good one almost got me that time.

18. Eeveeman84 // June 19, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

Oooooh that is an awesome trick. I’ll have to try that when i go over a friends house (providing they have gold fish of course!).

19. FanRoTom5678 // June 19, 2009 at 12:11 pm // Reply

i dont have any goldfish…:(

20. lol that is good

21. ez come ez go // June 17, 2009 at 1:30 pm // Reply

I saw the first tape and I said “OH NO!!!!! HE KILLED THE FISH!!!!” ,then I saw the second one and was thankful he didn’t eat the fish, because if he DID, I would scream in sadness because i’m a ‘ Dont kill fish ‘ type of person!

22. It would be INSANE if he ate a real goldfish

23. It is so cool and awsome!!!!!!!!

24. dude thats awesome! i wish i could do it.
    oh and one time my step dad had tricked me in to eating a
    frog leg at a chinease restaurant

25. Mr. boy scout // June 11, 2009 at 1:46 pm // Reply

I think if I did that to my friend he would KILL ME!

1 2 3 4 5 6