Ignious Ignoramous joke

magic-900

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

22 Comments on Ignious Ignoramous joke

1. I like it

2. I want to try it. Have to do it at church though. Bye.

3. I’m pretty sure my standards for choosing friends go a little higher than “Idiots Who Listen to Rocks,” although I’ll have to try that one on my sister! ;)

4. all the people i know who this would work on can’t read.

5. that is one of the funniest pranks on boys life

6. Bleg-bleggit // April 6, 2010 at 12:03 pm // Reply

once i saw a shirt that said “to see of you are an idiot then look on te other side” so i flipped it and it sed the same thing!!!!! i totaly fell for it. i flipped it like 3 tims

7. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // March 19, 2010 at 8:32 am // Reply

thats funny but all of my friends are smart.

8. Xent the awesome // February 23, 2010 at 5:37 pm // Reply

this would work on about 30 people i know

9. sigh… all my friends are TOOOO smart.

10. weird who would flip over a rock unless they have no brian

11. short but old person // December 13, 2009 at 7:17 pm // Reply

i chould think of a few people that whould work on

12. The Great Darcinio // November 29, 2009 at 12:16 pm // Reply

I have to try that on my sister. She would definatly fall for it.

13. HA HA HA

14. Red Poke'oopa: Riolu // November 10, 2009 at 7:24 pm // Reply

Funny, I am SO going 2 try it on someone I know :)

15. a bit not what i expected

16. funny :P

17. I don,t get it why would a person think that a rock was taking to him or her.

18. snow shoe tron 2000 // November 9, 2009 at 8:25 pm // Reply

why would he think a rock is talking to him ?

19. i don’t get it