What’s Cookin’? joke

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

47 Comments on What’s Cookin’? joke

1. Mountain Man // June 21, 2015 at 10:08 pm // Reply

Thank you. I knew I wasn’t the only one who got that

2. and a ear of corn…its just a joke!

3. No it not corn.its no kind of food.

4. mustang man // April 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm // Reply

10. an ear of corn

11. haha!!!its corn!!

12. Xent the awesome // February 23, 2010 at 5:33 pm // Reply

CHICKEN!!!!!!!

13. eggs!

14. It is corn read the answer

15. the answer is verticle on the right!!! did you not notice!?!

16. Why does noonne (including me) see the answer is in the right corner? It’s an ear of corn.

17. MR.knowitall // December 29, 2009 at 3:44 pm // Reply

The answer is on right side corner. LOL

18. I think it is corn but I am not sure.

19. EGGS!you throw away the shell, and cook the whites. Then you eat it, and picky eaters throw away the yellow inside.

20. easy trick its corn lol !:)

21. I know but i’m not telling

22. I KNOW I KNOW, corn!

23. i dont get it ;(

24. i dont get it

• viet-chinese pride // December 23, 2009 at 3:20 pm // Reply

when you eat an ear of a corn you throw away the outside first
      and you cook the inside,and eat the outside (whitch is the corn)
      and you throw away the inside (whitch is the hard inside of the corn see when you eat corn do you eat the whole thing!Get IT!!
      answer me!! -viet-chinese pride

25. weird man 9,000,000 // December 19, 2009 at 1:09 pm // Reply

I did NOT want that at the top.

26. meat

27. 5678910 4-leaf clover // December 18, 2009 at 11:40 am // Reply

I get it! cool!ha ha ha hah !!!!:):)

28. Hahaha! I get it!

29. ha ha ha:)

30. captioncaptain // December 13, 2009 at 3:34 pm // Reply

haha! that’s a really good one. I couln’t figure it out until I read the answer.

31. I get it ha