52 Card Throw Up magic trick

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

34 Comments on 52 Card Throw Up magic trick

1. i will like to have powers and perform magic

2. what happens if the person doesnt catch it…yeah bet you ever thought of that…the trick doesnt work

3. I am so going to try it!

4. I did this with my grandma but see didnt catch it.

5. OK ANSWER/BURGER BOY // May 3, 2012 at 10:49 am // Reply

Can’t wait to try it!!! Remember kids, NEW or NEWISH deck. Old decks won’t work well.
    :) :P :D :lol:

6. Canvas rider 13827 // December 21, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

I bet this is the most fishyest trick ever?

7. if he counts the cards just to make sure,he’ll find 50 instead of 52 unless you have 54 cards so 52 comes out after.

8. its peanut butter jelly time // May 31, 2011 at 8:59 pm // Reply

I did it at school and it worked and I tried it on my brother and he missed the catch…

9. boring ………..

10. this dosn’t seem like a trick. its hard :(

11. Jesus Freak // April 29, 2011 at 3:58 pm // Reply

I need to try this.

12. AWESOME!

13. preeety cool :D

14. I tried it a year ago and the deck separated in midair.

15. GaMeFrEaK dAvE // March 28, 2011 at 5:06 pm // Reply

cool!

16. professor wood // February 20, 2011 at 11:44 am // Reply

a better use for this trick is to just squeeze on the top and bottom cards and they will fly and if you aim right it will hit your freind (or enemy) in the head

17. DanielSon524 // February 8, 2011 at 7:10 pm // Reply

looks cool! cant wait 2 try it!

18. I did it to my sister. The cards didn’t separate but she dropped the cards right after she caught them.

19. I tried this, but the person I threw the cards too wouldn’t catch them

20. The Man with the Banjo // December 13, 2010 at 5:00 pm // Reply

Sort scared because it might not work! (Because I might do it wrong!)

21. chimpdude77,did you use a old deck?

22. I yried it and I did it! It was awsome!

23. it dosent work

24. i thot it ment to barf a deck of cards.

25. i’ll try it

26. does it work?

27. butterfinger // November 12, 2010 at 7:35 pm // Reply

That is boring………… just kidding……….it is actuly pretty cool………awsome i mean