Water on the brainless joke

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

81 Comments on Water on the brainless joke

1. LOL need to try it

2. i am going to try it on my brother to night

3. ordonerd // May 4, 2009 at 4:59 pm // Reply

lol got to try

4. best one yet

5. Ha! Nice!

6. big green eye // April 22, 2009 at 6:01 pm // Reply

cool looks fun

7. sweet! it never fails!:)

8. i will do that

9. ARC clone no.b-577 // March 27, 2009 at 11:54 am // Reply

hoo boy i have to try this

10. Awesome!

11. Hee hee :D fun!!

12. this is goona be fun thanks Mat (^:)

13. awesome ill have to try it

14. That’s awesome! I’ll do that on kilby.

15. hahaha i did that to my friend and made him give me a piece of gum!

16. I tryed that on my brother he got mad but it was still funny.

17. A really funny joke! I left my brother for about 2 minutes before my mom caught me and told me to get those glasses off his hands. Caution” The victim is Very mad before the joke is over!

18. panther freak // February 8, 2009 at 11:18 am // Reply

it backfired .my brother tipped over and i had to clean it up

19. you can take you hands out by tilting your hand a little.

20. ya very interesting..

21. I just drank the water. If you cant figure out how, try some sit-ups…

22. not that funny

23. you can just move it with your mouth

24. AWESOME!!!!

25. I pulled on my sister.She got so mad.She tipped them pver and chsed me around for about 30 seconds.Then WE had to clean it up.

26. I like jokes // December 15, 2008 at 4:13 pm // Reply

I did it on my dad but he spilt it on him self

27. WOW! that drawing looks like a mustash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Doesn’t Mac know about Inerita, a law of gravity? The monkey would swipe his hand away and chase him for writing on his face!

29. ha! this joke roks

30. I think it will just Make my brother knockover the glass and, go after me! I dout it will work.

31. i almost got away with it on my sister but she relised it to quickly. shoot :(

32. insanely hilarious!

33. that is funny!!!!!!

34. THAT JOKE IS FUNNY!!! I WILL TRY IT ON MY BROTHER!!! I MEAN IF THEY MOVE THERE HAND THEY MIGHT GET IN TROUBLE!!! I MIGHT DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!

35. its awesome

36. My dad was totally shocked!

37. you can pick them up with your teeth

38. hehehe.gotta try it.

39. i have gotta try that

40. fun! my sister got tricked!

41. I did it to my sister, she screamed to the top of her lungs

I did it to my brother, he took his hands out and got our check book my moms study book wet and I had to clean it up

42. Skully_scam // August 3, 2008 at 6:56 am // Reply

Use a washable marker so it won’t make them TOO mad.

43. That’s funny

44. trevty1995 // July 31, 2008 at 11:23 am // Reply

I tried that on my sister… note do not do any place that you don’t want to get wet.

45. sweet trick

46. hehehehehe…..

47. Awsome. I have to try it!

48. jesus freak // July 29, 2008 at 4:58 pm // Reply