Water on the brainless joke

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

81 Comments on Water on the brainless joke

1. did it.funny

2. really c00l!!

i’m gonna to rty it!!

3. Chucknorrisforever // December 14, 2011 at 12:07 am // Reply

Someone tried that on me and i splashed the water in his face

4. I gotta try that,dude

5. bwahahahaha! watch your back bryn! (my sister)

6. AWESOME

7. sorry! made a mistake! my brother tryed it on me once, and somehow i wiggled my hands out from under the glasses. don’t ask me how i did it. i have no clue how i did it.

8. My brother tryed it on me once. Don’t ask me how I did it; I have no clue how I did it. He tryed again today, but I knew better not to.

9. im going to try that one on my sister!

10. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // March 16, 2010 at 6:37 pm // Reply

ok… i hope the glsses of water will balance when i do it on my brother

11. Dan The Man // March 11, 2010 at 9:14 pm // Reply

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. watch out tho if the glasses aren’t glass i no that i would just dump them on the floor: i better verision would be to make them hold an egg with tow fingers throught the crack between a door and a wall (where the hinges are) if they let go they break the egg, if they close the door they crack the egg, and they cant reach around the door either becuase no one has that long of arms!

13. The PERFECT trick

14. Its insane

15. ross looked so funny!

16. loved it. will try on my Dad

17. :D HAHA got my sister good

18. i love it

19. you know i tried that on my mom and it wouldnt balance so its not gonna work unless you are super careful

20. well if you dont care you pull your hands up

21. Mr.Problem Solver // July 28, 2009 at 2:22 pm // Reply

P.S. (Problem Sovled.)
    I know how to get out of this.
    Just grab one glass with your teeth and then use the free hand to take the free hand to set the glass on the table, then grab the other glass with the free hand.

You’re Welcome.

• You just put duct tape over the person’s mouth and say it’s part of the trick which makes it even funnier.|:P

22. That hobo down the street // July 28, 2009 at 2:09 pm // Reply

i did it on my friend and when i started to walk away he spilled them both on himself! ROTFLOL

23. $moneyman$ // July 28, 2009 at 8:44 am // Reply

LoL!

24. thats hilarious ilove it

25. got in trouble

26. can’t wait to try it

27. hotkid2323 // June 20, 2009 at 5:32 pm // Reply

i did it on kaikerrools after i did it i left his house he had to stay there for 2 weeks!

1 2