Soaker Joker

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on Soaker Joker

1. been there done that

it is a good joke

2. I did it on my mom and my mom FREAKED OUT

3. funnymonster101 // October 5, 2008 at 2:31 pm // Reply

This is a funny trick!!! I did it on my sister once but I had to clean up the water

4. My friends is getting soaked soon…

5. My dad would hang me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I would try that but I don`t have one .

7. haha lol i got my sis so bad!!!

8. It is a good joke but i dont have the little sprayer.

9. it is alsome

10. its funy

11. Practical joke practser #1 // September 20, 2008 at 5:20 pm // Reply

A will put it on AFV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i am bored and wanna WII // September 19, 2008 at 5:56 pm // Reply

lol this is ez basic and works every time ps only use rubberbands tape doesnt work

13. NO!!!!!!!Iwould get in so much tropol

14. The Magicians Nephew // September 7, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

This is an old one, but it works every time.

15. I got my dad so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

16. if you seen the show “AFV”, you might already know the trick. rubber bands do the trick better than tape. i will do it on Aprill Fools Day

17. i done this before! you dont use tape, a rubber band will do.

18. Ah, the classics. You gotta love them.

19. dodge ball king7787 // August 24, 2008 at 1:08 pm // Reply

20. RangerSpark55 // August 23, 2008 at 7:56 pm // Reply

I used to do it with a rubber band but i guess tape is better. i have a silver sink hose so i guess duct tape would work even better. 🙂 this is one of my fave pranks and now i just perfected it.

21. I totaly soaked my dad i did it to my bathroom sinks and locked the door!

22. i got in big trouble

23. supertoria12 // August 22, 2008 at 3:52 pm // Reply

I tried it with a rubberband. I meant for it to spray my dad, but my mom got sprayed instead. I got in really big trouble!

24. Ha Ha Ha Ha😆

25. popgoes the weasel // August 21, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

wow i did it to my friend and no whe smells better