Soaker Joker

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

69 Comments on Soaker Joker

1. mooforbucky // May 29, 2009 at 2:22 pm // Reply

sweet

2. tip: it works alot better with a rubber band

3. total genius

4. Sweet i”ve seen it done b4 it funny lol

5. that was good. i might try IT!

6. Carizard98jp // March 31, 2009 at 8:30 pm // Reply

what a joke

7. i have done that befor i also did the dishes that day

8. I’m totally going to soak my friend with this!

9. Once my older sister did that and she didn’t even look at this

10. Spartan531 // March 12, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

This joke is one of the few I call: Genius.

11. :lol:

12. lol im going to do it to my friends

13. I dont have a sprayer, but I DO have a removable faucet head. I turned it around lol :-)

14. I should try this to my cousin. If I tried this to my parents I would get in so much trouble.

15. I did it on my mom in a cabin. It worked pretty good! lol

16. pplz itz a classic rubberbands work but tape works the same as long as it dont get wet dont spray urselfz OK get it got it good

17. This is old my mom did this when she was a kid it workd

18. i did it for april fools and ended up spraying myself.

19. My brother did this on april fools,and he ended up spraying himself!

20. ZMAN5:

So would I!

21. my dad killed me when he got wet, and then my mom came home and killed me again (see, my name does make sense lol)

22. tryed to do it but dad knew

23. weird but cool!!!

24. I like it!

25. been there done that

it is a good joke

26. I did it on my mom and my mom FREAKED OUT

27. funnymonster101 // October 5, 2008 at 2:31 pm // Reply

This is a funny trick!!! I did it on my sister once but I had to clean up the water

28. My friends is getting soaked soon…

29. My dad would hang me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. I would try that but I don`t have one .

31. haha lol i got my sis so bad!!!

32. It is a good joke but i dont have the little sprayer.

33. it is alsome

34. its funy

lol

35. Practical joke practser #1 // September 20, 2008 at 5:20 pm // Reply

A will put it on AFV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. i am bored and wanna WII // September 19, 2008 at 5:56 pm // Reply

lol this is ez basic and works every time ps only use rubberbands tape doesnt work

37. NO!!!!!!!Iwould get in so much tropol

38. The Magicians Nephew // September 7, 2008 at 7:17 pm // Reply

This is an old one, but it works every time.

39. I got my dad so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

40. if you seen the show “AFV”, you might already know the trick. rubber bands do the trick better than tape. i will do it on Aprill Fools Day

41. i done this before! you dont use tape, a rubber band will do.

42. Ah, the classics. You gotta love them.

43. dodge ball king7787 // August 24, 2008 at 1:08 pm // Reply

funny

44. RangerSpark55 // August 23, 2008 at 7:56 pm // Reply

I used to do it with a rubber band but i guess tape is better. i have a silver sink hose so i guess duct tape would work even better. :) this is one of my fave pranks and now i just perfected it.

45. I totaly soaked my dad i did it to my bathroom sinks and locked the door!

46. i got in big trouble

47. supertoria12 // August 22, 2008 at 3:52 pm // Reply

I tried it with a rubberband. I meant for it to spray my dad, but my mom got sprayed instead. I got in really big trouble!

48. Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol:

49. popgoes the weasel // August 21, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

wow i did it to my friend and no whe smells better

1 2