Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

51 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. Luke Skywalker forever // January 12, 2010 at 7:31 pm // Reply

Yes Da Boss he did look for the video

2. AAA batteries // October 10, 2009 at 9:01 pm // Reply

I say it’s brilliant…but the only problem would be how clean the bowl (or tank) is.

3. This is my nickname! // September 29, 2009 at 4:14 pm // Reply

Yum! I like me my goldfish! 🙂

4. I agree with fun 377

5. That would be gross.

6. You could put your other hand in, then pretend to trade hands 😉

7. YUK!!!! FISH WATER, GROSS!!!!!!!

8. A random guy who likes Kirby (>'.')> // June 5, 2009 at 8:04 am // Reply

Wow. that is truly amazing.

9. pretty cool!

10. some person // April 7, 2009 at 5:56 am // Reply

It didnt work for me:(

11. The M0N$T3R // March 22, 2009 at 1:33 pm // Reply

Maybe you could use a goldfish cracker instead LOL

12. and it is gross

13. It won’t work…plus it’ll be disgusting!!!

14. i agree with the me-person ,my fish tank water is gross

15. that would be funny but you would have to anticipate a LOT to do a prank like that 😉

16. Woun’t the carrot sink? Anyways Fish don’t look like carrots! But if you tried it you might want to put the carrots in clean water! Plus apolijizing would kick out the fun in the trick!

17. i agree with ditto 11

18. I know another way to do it but I am not going to tell you because a magician never tells how to do their magic tricks!

19. message 2 jello // January 31, 2009 at 6:43 pm // Reply

nice to know jello

20. That would be DISGUSTING!!! You would be eating carrot soaked in fish poo!!! YUCK!

21. FRESHBOILANCE // January 27, 2009 at 6:14 am // Reply

YOU ROCK

22. nice one

23. That trick wont work

24. I think fish water is terrible to eat.

25. Addictinggames rater // January 7, 2009 at 3:53 pm // Reply

IT’S A COMIC FIRE. IT’S NOT REAL. It’s pretty cool though.

26. Love the fake pipe and the look on the monkeys face.

27. steam cooked carrots are very good

28. the trick was wird i was thinking that he ate a real fish.

29. If you pulled it on your parents wouldnt you get introuble for eating a fish?

30. I’LL BE MANLY TO DO THAT TRICK!

31. carrots do not look like fish!!!

32. The trick is cool, But won’t he/she see that the fish isn’t gone.

33. king fat cat // November 26, 2008 at 8:52 am // Reply

no way

34. Isnt it weird looking in that bowl in that comic when there was 4 fish in the the bowl first, but when he ‘ate’ the fish, there was still 4 fish in it!

35. Wow, that would be funny! By the way, i think it would also be funny to see his (or hers) reaction after you eat it and then you reveal it!

36. wouldn’t your friend know how many goldfish he has?

37. I wonder if he actually tried this 😀

38. I agree with hello331

39. Your friend here will no its a carrot because fish are different colers.$ $

__’__

40. Banana Peels // October 6, 2008 at 4:14 pm // Reply

anyone wan’t rotten Banana?

41. That would be disgusting to eat a carrot soaked with fishwater.

42. classclown1101 // September 30, 2008 at 6:42 pm // Reply

It seems like a good trick but you might get in trouble. Plus wont your friend see that no

fish are missing from their tank?

43. the me-person // September 30, 2008 at 5:44 pm // Reply

Hmm… I think your friend would still see that all his fish are still in the bowl.

44. you are just trying to bloat like once I went to ocean before!!! OH FASCINATING!!!!!!

45. Maybe you could move your hand around the top of the fish bowl but not soak the carrot in fish water. By the way, I accidentally drank fishwater once.

46. same here

47. That’s What I was thinking

48. ya it would that be gross

49. I agree

50. won’t the carrot be soaked in dirty fish water?