Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

25 Comments on Goldfish Gourmet magic trick

1. Luke Skywalker forever // January 12, 2010 at 7:31 pm // Reply

Yes Da Boss he did look for the video

2. AAA batteries // October 10, 2009 at 9:01 pm // Reply

I say it’s brilliant…but the only problem would be how clean the bowl (or tank) is.

3. This is my nickname! // September 29, 2009 at 4:14 pm // Reply

Yum! I like me my goldfish!:)

4. I agree with fun 377

5. That would be gross.

6. You could put your other hand in, then pretend to trade hands😉

7. YUK!!!! FISH WATER, GROSS!!!!!!!

8. A random guy who likes Kirby (>'.')> // June 5, 2009 at 8:04 am // Reply

Wow. that is truly amazing.

9. pretty cool!

10. some person // April 7, 2009 at 5:56 am // Reply

It didnt work for me:(

11. The M0N$T3R // March 22, 2009 at 1:33 pm // Reply

Maybe you could use a goldfish cracker instead LOL

12. and it is gross

13. It won’t work…plus it’ll be disgusting!!!

14. i agree with the me-person ,my fish tank water is gross

15. that would be funny but you would have to anticipate a LOT to do a prank like that😉

16. Woun’t the carrot sink? Anyways Fish don’t look like carrots! But if you tried it you might want to put the carrots in clean water! Plus apolijizing would kick out the fun in the trick!

17. i agree with ditto 11

18. I know another way to do it but I am not going to tell you because a magician never tells how to do their magic tricks!

19. message 2 jello // January 31, 2009 at 6:43 pm // Reply

nice to know jello

20. That would be DISGUSTING!!! You would be eating carrot soaked in fish poo!!! YUCK!

21. FRESHBOILANCE // January 27, 2009 at 6:14 am // Reply

YOU ROCK

22. nice one

23. That trick wont work

24. I think fish water is terrible to eat.

25. Addictinggames rater // January 7, 2009 at 3:53 pm // Reply

IT’S A COMIC FIRE. IT’S NOT REAL. It’s pretty cool though.

1 2 3