Pix Trix joke

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

41 Comments on Pix Trix joke

1. Peanut Butter // February 19, 2014 at 9:39 pm // Reply

Ummm………… I can actually bend my body like that. O.o

2. i would wear other pants.

3. Guy in the Green Jacket // February 6, 2010 at 6:05 pm // Reply

I looked it up on wikipedia and it said Mac King weres briefs

4. it
    is
    so
    cool
    !

5. I wold not whant someone whereing my pants

6. obi wan kenobi // September 2, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

who knew the mac king has polka doted underpants?

7. PICKLEGROOBER9000 // August 9, 2009 at 7:26 pm // Reply

THATS SO COOL IM GONNA TRY THAT LATER!!!!

8. hello

9. attack says: // August 5, 2009 at 11:15 am // Reply

funky monky

10. i thought it was like “shuffuling” the pic! boy was i wrong, and i can say it wasn’t photoshopped!

11. i want a monkey

12. everyone laughed when I showed them my picture

13. good idea The man

14. Before I looked I guessed… …I was wrong.

15. …… if she has not seen it yet by 1 of her friends!! ;)

16. AWESOME!!!!!! now i can trick my mom. :)

17. LOL pretty neat

18. that is so cool. i will show that kind of picture to my mom.she will freak out.

19. I’ll try that! :-D

20. Thats so cool! :D and chicken, if they lie down the person lying on his back is covered by his legs and ur head

21. billyjoebob1062 // January 8, 2009 at 6:59 pm // Reply

It is cool !!!!!!!!!

22. thats cool

23. I should try this

24. can the photographer can see the person on top of Mac?

25. I want a monkey too!!!!!!!!!

26. how do ya get a monkey?

27. Don’t do it exactly as the picture depicts-put some extra pants on.

28. THANKS PERSON

29. i think its crazy

30. stewartlittle // October 11, 2008 at 2:05 pm // Reply

That was so cool

31. That looks like fun.

32. :] awsome dude!!

33. Awesome One // October 5, 2008 at 2:38 pm // Reply

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll do this trick and show my friends

34. coool im gona put it on my christmas cards