A Nose for Eeews joke

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

52 Comments on A Nose for Eeews joke

1. Addicting games rater // May 25, 2011 at 5:23 pm // Reply

This really dosn’t work. You’ll never make the noise loud enough.

2. boppymister // March 10, 2011 at 9:16 pm // Reply

it works but it does not make alot of noise when you have crooked teeth.

3. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // March 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm // Reply

dont get it

4. This. Is. MA FAV AS MUCH AS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!

5. the inventer // October 6, 2009 at 1:46 pm // Reply

gross!

6. This is my nickname! // September 29, 2009 at 4:18 pm // Reply

That spit take looks weird. :P

7. SICK!!!!!

8. cannot make cracking noise tryd bubble gum … WORKD!!!

9. it’s hard to pull off i can’t do it
    but if you put a ice cube or dry macaroni in our mouth and bite it it does the same thing but is easier

10. I am going to try that on my mom

11. That tricked really freaked out my mom. I pretended to have hurt my nose, then I cracked it. :P B)

12. #1 way to clear a room

13. i dont get it

14. i tricked my mom LOL

15. iron goblin // March 27, 2009 at 4:29 pm // Reply

lol cool

16. cant even make it loud enough p.s.barely works

17. HA HA HA

18. i have a book that tells me how to do that. this one is better

19. Yellowfellow // January 26, 2009 at 7:46 pm // Reply

I knew that one!!!!!!

20. thats not that cool.

21. beentheredonethat // January 26, 2009 at 5:05 pm // Reply

Put your thumb’s finger nail behind your front teeth. Then to make the cracking sound, pull your thumbs foward.
    Want to know another trick? How to crack your nose. ( It is very hard to actually crack you nose so don’t try it)
    You make the cracking sound while violently shifting your hands to one side. Before you “crack your nose” tell a friend “Look i can crack my nose, can you?” Then once you show them how to “crack your nose” they will try and fail you can watch and laugh.
    P.S. Tell them once they get frusturated so they can tell everyone else.

22. Just make sure that you have clean teeth & fingernails!!!!!!!! :)

23. that is so sick

24. I love this trick LOL !

25. I love that one!!!!!!!!!!! :)

26. Addictinggames rater // January 7, 2009 at 4:45 pm // Reply

I can’t bend my nose is half.

27. all i can just say is gross.

28. VideoGameGirl // December 24, 2008 at 12:32 pm // Reply

I’ve Known this trick for five years

29. I can’t make it loud enough.

30. i dont get it

31. I dont get how to do the hand thing

32. To gzghdzhf: This trick DOES work.

33. Won’t that wear down your teeth?

34. DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

35. ive trick a kid doing that

36. That is freaky

37. I tried it it doesnt work

38. That would REALLY gross my mom out! COOL!

39. i like cheese :lol:

40. chipper the guinea pig // November 3, 2008 at 6:59 pm // Reply

that is strange

41. I dont think i could do that. :-)

42. cooll……

43. Magilicudy Dlanc // November 1, 2008 at 7:44 pm // Reply

That would really gross people out to the max.

44. i tried it!! IT DOESN’T WORK!!!!!!!!!! or maybe i’m doin’ it wrong… BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

45. All I can say is: EEEW!!!

46. I can do that

47. that is cool

48. Just make sure you have clean fingernails.

49. colliding galaxies!! // October 30, 2008 at 6:34 pm // Reply

Totally cool! I like the monkey.

50. that’s a good trick