The Wailing Wall joke

magic-9001

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

66 Comments on The Wailing Wall joke

1. Dilly bar 53 // December 2, 2009 at 8:04 pm // Reply

it didn’t work on my mom :(

2. it works on walls

3. I love it

4. We don’t have wallpaper… It works with textbooks too.

5. sounds cool ☻

6. nice & cool

7. when I did it, my mom was like: OH MY GOSH!!!

8. that’s the first thing I did after I read this and it works well

9. I tried it and my DAD got SSSOOO freaked out! :-)

10. I don’t think my mom would freak out much.

11. my mom wouldnt care.

12. I’m soooooo going to do that even though I don’t wallpaper! (like Jman)

13. natitonic // May 12, 2009 at 7:47 am // Reply

ok thx pieman!

14. If you don’t have wallpaper, put it on a book

15. wow! i dont have wallpaper or i would do it

16. waa! I need wallpaper!

17. can’t do it-no wall paper

18. I couldn’t get the paper to stick, but still awesome!

19. april fools

20. he-he he-he

21. My mom might hurt me for this…But i dont care!:)

22. This trick looks REAL! Mom totally is going to freak out!

23. didn’t work AT ALL

24. I don’t have alot of wallpaper, so i use some painted wall instead. I taped clear tape to it, and said, “Mom, the paint in the kitchen is peeling.” funny. ;-)

25. I’d do that on my wallpaper border around the kitchen, but it’s not white behind it.

26. Wayne Bumbleberry // January 27, 2009 at 6:23 pm // Reply

I’ll have to play that on my mom. She would not be happy.

27. it looks real! :)

28. i,ll try it it seem,s funny

29. steelers fan // January 27, 2009 at 6:12 am // Reply

seems kinda mean

30. ForbesPartridge // January 26, 2009 at 10:12 pm // Reply

We have wallpaper in our guesthouse and when my mom went inside to get it redy for my grandparents she freaked!!!!! :) :)

31. sharp shooter // January 26, 2009 at 10:08 pm // Reply

that waz funny

32. it works

33. Awesome!! I’m gonna try that one! (even though I don’t have ANY wallpaper in my house)

34. yellowfellow // January 26, 2009 at 7:43 pm // Reply

FUNNY

35. giants fan91 // January 26, 2009 at 7:37 pm // Reply

i love it

36. ahahaha this is so funny!

37. it was fun i can do anything to get a xbox 360 i just talk to my friend online so i’am having fun doing this to get a xbox 360

38. WHERE IS PEDRO!

39. this is fun

40. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz // January 26, 2009 at 6:15 pm // Reply

ha ha not funny

41. momma’s gonna go mad!

42. YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. one word. AWSOM!!!!!

44. thats so cool im gonna do that to my mom

45. That is HARLAIREAS

46. i say its awsome my mom freaked out she actually thought the wallpaper riped

47. I just stuck the paper to my wall i just got to wait until my mom comes home

48. Thats really funny i will try that