Vegetable Visionary joke

magic-9001

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

18 Comments on Vegetable Visionary joke

1. I tried it on a carrot… nothing happened :(

2. THISISMYNAME // January 7, 2012 at 4:49 am // Reply

this is going to be easier for me because my mom has been juicing carrots lately.hold on I’ll be right back I’m gonna try it…… darn it she juiced them all!!!!

3. Riddle solver // August 5, 2011 at 6:58 pm // Reply

The reason they say carrot is because the number 10 and carrot go together. Why? 10 karat goes together, therefore, people say carrot

4. My dad said broccoli, my sister said carrot.

5. lol,the carrot on the side under were it says,”Visionary”is thinking of corn XD

6. I wonder if the other person would say “ten” again XD

7. mitchooooya // July 14, 2010 at 7:21 am // Reply

cool i am going to try this.

8. conmaster123 // July 5, 2010 at 10:37 pm // Reply

I tried this trick on my aunt.

9. BoyScoutTroop85 // May 10, 2010 at 7:22 pm // Reply

It’s funnyer if you say NO and hold up a ramdom fruit.

10. Your brain uses the analitical side for MAth problems and so that actually limits the “Quick answer” since your brain needs to make a jump to the other side. If you ask someone to name a vegetable they will think about it and can choose anything. You actually condition their mind to think of only th emost familiar vegetables Carrot is one of them. Make them answer quickly and it works even better!

11. I did this a long time ago and it worked for me.

12. I Don’t get it

13. It worked all nine times:)

14. I agree with ……say’s

15. izzy28933345 // June 22, 2009 at 3:47 pm // Reply

it was awesome it worked but my sister said zucchini

16. wafflemuffins // June 8, 2009 at 1:30 pm // Reply