Cat’N Crunch joke

magic-900

Click here to see more Magic in a Minute videos and comic strips. Or visit www.magicinaminute.com for more fun stuff.

37 Comments on Cat’N Crunch joke

1. dear lol yes if you do it with no bottle

2. ha ha, lol, this is crazy.

3. nice,dude

4. snowman453 // March 14, 2011 at 8:38 pm // Reply

poor cat

5. LOL!

6. i did that only with my neck

7. The cat definitly LOOKS out-of-whack in the second panel :P

8. isn’t that animal cruelty

9. wont that hurt the cat?!?

10. my cat would bite me

11. wow.

12. my frend would kill me.

13. AWESOME!!!!! // December 13, 2009 at 1:51 pm // Reply

I wish I have a cat someday.

14. I DID THIS WITH MY PUPPY IN FRONT OF MY SCHOOL AND EVERY ONE WAS LIKE HE KILLED THE PUPPY!!!! =D

15. to do the trick turn head carefully and carefully twist,next while your twisting the head go CRUNCH with your teeth!!!!!!!!!!>:)

16. if i pick up my friends cat it would eat me!!!

17. AAA batteries // October 10, 2009 at 8:21 pm // Reply

I love this trick!!!….to bad my cat “Whiskers” didn’t like it that much!

18. the inventer // October 6, 2009 at 12:13 pm // Reply

cool!

19. owwww! coooollll!

20. i did that to our cat

21. LOL!

22. pokefreak6464 // September 7, 2009 at 8:32 pm // Reply

LOL!

23. thats so hallarios!

24. i would never try this on a cat because i don’t like them and they don’t like me. so they would try to bite me if i picked one up. i love dogs!

25. That would be a mean thing to do to a puppy.

26. indiana jones // September 3, 2009 at 8:40 am // Reply

My cat would hate that

27. amazing

28. obi wan kenobi // September 2, 2009 at 5:27 pm // Reply

dose it work on a puppy?

29. OW! COOL TRICK! what about a dog?

30. HA HA

31. campingrules!! // August 28, 2009 at 4:12 pm // Reply

now that is a good one! I love cats!

32. YESS I have a cat lover friend and I can’t wait to do this trick!