Pinewood Derby car

its boss

2. Creative! i love minecraft

3. Mr.Minecraft // March 30, 2014 at 7:52 pm // Reply

AWSOME

4. Nice car!!!:)

5. "Georgemike3" // March 23, 2014 at 4:25 pm // Reply

That Minecraft car is awesome! How was that car made?

6. best one ive ever seen

7. coolcreeper // March 17, 2014 at 8:44 pm // Reply

awesome if you like minecraft

8. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. smoothman755 // February 16, 2014 at 7:59 pm // Reply

LOL Minecraft!

16. Love It. Nice Car!

17. duct tape guy // February 3, 2014 at 9:08 pm // Reply

nice

18. it’s a a++++++++-+

19. That’s amazing ,that car is perfect Minecraft Rules!

20. Best car evvvvveeerr.love the idea especally the tnt

21. minecraft = awesome // January 23, 2014 at 6:11 pm // Reply

that is really cool dude

22. that thing is AWESOME! :D

23. i think i know how he did the gravel tin foil.

24. ccccccoooooooooooollllll man!!!!!!!

25. coolio

26. This derby car is amazing I rate it A+!

27. So… how do you go about making this?

28. How did this guy make that?

• Start with a sketch on paper, pencil it in on your wood block. Make a series of straight edge cuts (90 degrees). Cut along the top and along the sides. Paint the car with a base color. Tape the car up and leave uncovered what you want to spray your second color on and so on. I prefer using the green Frog Tape because the paint hardly seeps under. Good luck.

29. What is the gravel made out of?

30. EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!! BEST CAR EVER

31. I love minecraft and if you like this comment I give you DIMOND SEED! It’s EPIC!

32. I Love Minecraft and your car. totally epic.

33. it is the MINECRAFT CAR IT IS AWESOME // January 9, 2014 at 8:29 am // Reply

it is the MINECRAFT CAR IT IS AWESOME

34. the best

35. MINECRAFT BASED FAST CARS ROCK

36. I play minecraft and that’s a A+++++++++++++++++++++++ so cool

37. “HOLY MINECRAFT!”

38. minecraft freak 4 // January 5, 2014 at 4:07 pm // Reply

Wicked!!!

39. That is the most EPIC!

40. Awsome!!!!!

41. Is it fast? P.S. I LUV MINE CRAFT!!!!!!!

42. That is so freaking awsom

43. i love it more its so cool!

44. I LOVE Minecraft

45. cool

46. I LOVE MINE CRAFT I’LL GIVE IT THE A+!

1 2