Top 10 Best Pokémon Jokes

pokemon-jokes

We asked Boys’ Life readers to send us their favorite Pokémon jokes. Here are ten of the best.

Q: Why did the Wailmer cross the road?
A: To get to the other tide!
— Micah S., Pasadena, Calif.

Q: What does one Geodude say to the other Geodude?
A: Let’s rock!
— Andrew G., Greenwood Lake, N.Y.

Q: What does an electric-type Pokémon say when they get gassy while drinking milk?
A: I’m Zaptos intolerant!
— Bryan W., Milford, N.H.

Q: What did the judge say when a Skunktank came into the court?
A: Odor  in the court!
— Austin J., Dresher, Pa.

Q: What do you do when your Loudred evolves?
A: Buy more earplugs!
— Nathan H., Ededn, N.Y.

Q: What do you call a scout that likes to chew gum while climbing Pikes Peak?
A: A Peak-A-Chewer!
— Alex L., Littleton, Colo.

Q: Which Pokémon could also be a pirate?
A: Arrrrrr-ceus
— Joshua N., Brick, N.J.

Q: What do you call a daredevil Weedle who does stunts on a motorcycle?
A: Weedle Knievell
— Brendan N., St. Louis, Mo.

Q: What’s Wailord’s favorite TV show?
A: Whale of Fortune
— Ethan C., Los Gatos, Calif.

Q: What is a Pokémon fan’s favorite place to go in France?
A: Paras!
— Chase B., West Des Moines, Iowa

30 Comments on Top 10 Best Pokémon Jokes

1. Great jokes!

2. the last one is the best!!!

3. i want a arceus patch!

4. pokemon expert // January 16, 2011 at 2:52 pm // Reply

i have beating all the reigons exept the new one

5. Haha, funny jokes.

6. what happened when pikachu got burned?
    A:he turned into ash

7. master prank // December 11, 2010 at 9:22 pm // Reply

what is pikachu’s favorate type of pie?
    a pecan pie!

8. my cousins love pokemon,but for me I am just,well I just like pokemon,also those jokes were pretty funny

9. I'm a banana // October 8, 2010 at 4:58 pm // Reply

What Pokémon do you use in a war?
    *Rim shot* A Chill-army!
    It’s one of the newest Pokémon in black and white

10. num num num // October 7, 2010 at 5:52 pm // Reply

haha

11. these jokes make me burn wih laughter just like pecachu. ow hahaha pecachu!

12. pokemon its so awsome

13. i have tons of Pokemon cards

14. i beat all of heart gold in less than 12 hours including red and caught all legendaries

15. lucariorox // August 1, 2010 at 6:37 pm // Reply

whats an ice type pokemons favorite game?
    artic-UNO!

• nice jokes i have some but there not really funny like
      why are blastiose so mean?
      becasue they’re the shellfish pokemon

16. I got two jokes for this although the second one is a copy of another one up there…
    What Pokemon will always agree with you?
    Ditto!
    What does one Spoink say to another?
    Lets bounce!

17. PokeVGCBattler // July 21, 2010 at 12:49 am // Reply

To all you people who think you’re soooo good at pokemon because you can catch legendaries and beat easy in-game trainers, go look up the competitive battling scene. You would all die. You know what harder than catching a shiny pokemon, guys? Catching a perfectly IVed Adamant nature Ho-oh. By perfect, I mean that every individual value is 31. Then, after catching it, try to EV train it perfectly without Pokerus, or vitamins. Now that’s hard.

• starwars208 // June 30, 2011 at 5:34 pm // Reply

I can do that. AND I DID!!!

• Ace Trainer // December 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm //

It does’t mean anything if you catch a ho-oh lvl 100 adamant full iv’s and ev’s… theres a thing call action replay.. and pokesav and pokegen… you can easily make a code where you can catch a pokemon full stats and evs and ivs.. so it don’t mean nothing nor proves your a better trainer then someone else…So stop thinking your better then others… and stfu everyone is equal when it comes to pokemon its just what you decide to do when you get pokemon…. And or which pokemon you pick…

18. Garatina Rocks! // July 17, 2010 at 4:09 pm // Reply

Iam so sorry I spelt Garatina wrong thankyou.

19. they are okay

20. I’ve seen better, like “Which legendary pokemon do you use to count to three in Spanish? Answer: Arcticuno, Zapdos, and Moltres”

21. Garatina Rocks! // July 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm // Reply

So you caught or traded for Arcies and Darkrie

22. Sasuke Uchiha // July 10, 2010 at 7:19 pm // Reply

I have seen and caught each pokemon ever in pokemon diamond AND pokemon pearl.

23. Garatina Rocks! // July 9, 2010 at 9:52 am // Reply

I caught Enti last night, Yay! ;D😀.

24. HILARIOUS!!! I like the Zaptos intolerant one best!!!!

25. why don’t you want a pokemon to go to the bathroom with you?
    Because he’ll PIKACHU (peak at you)