I Spy New Rides!

Take aim at the coolest, fastest, greenest machines in automotive history. These concept cars are undercover for now, but BL‘s here with a sneak peek.

Use the arrows above to scroll through the photos. Click on captions to learn more about each car.

75 Comments on I Spy New Rides!

1. I think they are all cool. and some are cool for the environment

2. those r boss cars i want the blue and white bmw

3. I want it 🙂 I think it’s to expinsive. 😦 :p

4. That Mercedes has butterfly doors like the 1985 DeLorean.

5. This is amazing! I hope we all get to see it in our town which we meet at with our troop.

6. cubscoutpack117 // October 24, 2010 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Theres some cool cars in the photos

7. the red nissan is awesome my uncle works for nissan maybe he knows about it

8. The BMW is the… BOMB!!!!!

9. bmw is the best but it has the weirdest name- vision efficientdynamics?

10. And I like the Tesla Model S. That is awesome. But still the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider (I WANTS it!) is ELITE! So is the Porsche 918 Spyder. It is BEAST!

11. I want the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider, Porsche 918 Spyder, the Fisker Karma Sunset, the Cadillac XTS Platinum, and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. Oh, and I couldn’t, just couldn’t leave the BMW Vision EfficientDynamics. It’s flippin’ wickedly awesome!

12. cool kid (not really) // October 11, 2010 at 11:00 pm // Reply

those cars are cool. the weirdist car was GM EN-V City car

13. the tesla model s and the porsche are the best

14. those are the best cars I have seen in my life! probably the fastest too!!

15. the mercades with the wing doors is the best of all.

16. rustedjason2 // October 7, 2010 at 7:02 pm // Reply

cars are cool

17. they look cool in side to and the front of all the cars are cool i like that the car doors go right up you will be cool with it all the people willgo crazy around you

18. nice rides

19. that is so sweet man

20. i like all the cars

21. awesome cars! but some just look like a normal car that you would see everyday

22. KOOPA TROOPA MASTER // October 4, 2010 at 8:01 pm // Reply

cool porsche

23. Those cars are cool.I really like them.
    Some of the radios look cool.

24. corvette 57747 // October 2, 2010 at 8:21 pm // Reply

I think the cadillac XTS is cool. I also think think that the BMW looks like a hungry bull.

25. the porsch 918 spyder is the bomb i drive it on need for speed nitro and its awsome!!!

26. Those cars are awesome, I especially like the GMC Granite,the BMW Vision Efficientdynamics, the GM EN-V City Car and the Porsche 918 Spyder! But my favorite is the Mini Beachcomber!! 🙂 !! 😛 !! 😀 !!

27. nice

28. the spyder is awesome

29. my least favorite was probably the ferrari

30. that BMW is amazing!

31. sweet rides

32. (insert name here) // September 30, 2010 at 12:18 pm // Reply

I like the Aveo and the Granite. The Nissan Juke is ugly, I think. The BMW is really cool until you realize that the styling of it is very unrealistic of production cars. If it every becomes a production car, I would expect it to be very different looking. But it was really cool.

33. uifshgliuhfiuoahihoia // September 30, 2010 at 6:31 am // Reply

I like the red nisson

34. wow sweet new cars!!! I can not wait a second for the new cars!!!!!!!!

35. Sergie Pergie // September 29, 2010 at 3:20 pm // Reply

Hey yall. I lke or should i say LOVE the fisker karma because it looks very aerodynamic and smooth. I love it!!! THanks for the pictures.

36. i love the bmw nice color

37. I like the mini cooper car the zero emission car and the new porche also I like the chevy

38. I didn’t see a Honda in there!

39. i have a better one

40. thats beast

41. These cars are so good, I want every one of them!!

42. COOL CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. I like the Mini-Cooper Concept, they got it lookin’ like a Jeep! I also like the new Cadillac, Mercedes-Benz,Porsche,BMW, and the Fisker concept car.I like the new Ferrari as well!

44. I like the red one

45. star wars kid // September 27, 2010 at 6:11 pm // Reply

sweet, cool cars

46. Wow! Pretty soon we’ll be riding in hover-crafts! (We really will. They have been invented. It was on this site a few months ago.)

47. those cars are awsome

48. These cars are sweet!!!

49. hippiescout151 // September 25, 2010 at 9:39 am // Reply