Suggest a BL Workshop project

Every month, Boys’ Life magazine gives you a brand-new project to test your skills and creativity.

But we need your ideas!

Use the comment form below to tell us what projects you’d like BL Workshop to tackle.

31 Comments on Suggest a BL Workshop project

1. Anonymous // May 26, 2011 at 7:50 pm // Reply

A TOY BOAT

2. WATER WAGON // May 26, 2011 at 7:48 pm // Reply

MAKE A WAGON THAT CAN FLOAT

3. a simple log cabin that i can make fast and sub for a tent.

• I would like to design a simple program with XL to foresee the weather on the U.S. and Europe.

• How to obtain a substance or device that incorporates the radiation in the air,bodies, fluids and solids that surround us?

4. A small sized catapalt that throws like small marbles.

• Wolf Den Leader // September 28, 2011 at 8:33 am // Reply

If we could post pictures I have a great project, but we use mini marshmallows and I will be making it with my wolf den in December.

5. How about a basketball goal!!!!

6. How about showing how to make a skateboard or a ripstik. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

7. How about a buildable pocket-knife or a cell phone that actually works!

8. Cool Dude Brown // April 4, 2011 at 10:38 am // Reply

a lean-to or hut made of sticks and such.

9. a wooden stool

10. Disturbed Military // March 21, 2011 at 8:25 pm // Reply

How about a compass/survival knife?

11. metal mender wannabe // March 20, 2011 at 7:21 pm // Reply

please show me how to create a blacksmithing forge, my friend and i in the bsa are all into metalworking, but we cant figure out haw to set up the right oven where it is safe and the heat is perfect. i would love to see this in the next boyslife!

12. A tent our a catapult.

13. How about a spear our a toy model?

14. Immpossible // March 13, 2011 at 2:32 pm // Reply

How about a giant life size castle! Or a wooden ball launcher!

15. A Klondike derby sled would be nice with removable wheels so that it can run on skies.

16. What about a bunk bed

17. some helicopters

18. bow and arrows mite be fun

19. how about we do somthing for the troops

20. a fire startig kit

21. A rustic chair to go with the table.

• troop140life // January 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm // Reply

I agree with skyminer707, I built the table about a month ago and a chair would look awesome with it!

• I agree with this one. Go to sit at kithen table and fall back because kithen chair is at desk. A rustic chair would look nice with the custom desk.

22. Lego biuldings for you to biuld

23. a toy rocket?

24. How about you show us how to make a bow for the arrow you showed us how to make online.

25. Mr. loves lock blades // December 21, 2010 at 3:19 pm // Reply

more backpacking projects, like the backpacking sled, stuff like that