25 Comments on Emergency preparedness quiz

1. i have 1000

2. cliffhanger // April 18, 2009 at 11:18 am // Reply

to ‘a chicken’, that was the correct answer in the test

3. I took it one more time and i got 1,000 out of 1,200!

4. On q. 10 it won’t go on!

5. Great quiz!

However, on the Blister question it says to puncture the blister. In the BS manual it says not too do that because it makes it an open wound (I remember reading). Which is correct?

6. colonel klink // April 17, 2009 at 3:27 pm // Reply

Its a good way to be prepared

7. bagpipeboyscout // April 17, 2009 at 7:15 am // Reply

a lot of those things were wrong!

8. that was easy. I got 10 out of 12 on the test. I comletely agree with “a chicken” It says that in the scout handbook. I completely agree with you!

9. Boring!

10. I agree with pianosmurf. I got 1000 points, but some answers were different than I was taught. For instance with the fishing hook question, I was taught to push the hook completely through, cut off the barb and pull the hook back out from the direction it came.

11. It was easy.

12. I got 1.000 points.

13. pianosmurf // April 9, 2009 at 7:01 am // Reply

it was okay but some of the questions weren’t what i was tought.

14. I'm not safe!...apparently... // April 7, 2009 at 6:22 pm // Reply

I got a 600. Half the time I was right. I’ll take this quiz a few more times…

15. fun

16. nickers bockers snickers // April 5, 2009 at 3:18 pm // Reply

realy educational for both first aid and emergency prepardness merite badges.

17. I could not go on

18. i mean 12000!!!!!!!!!!

19. I got 800

20. mrpersonman // April 1, 2009 at 5:55 pm // Reply

i just got 1200!

21. mrpersonman // April 1, 2009 at 5:51 pm // Reply

i broke the high score! I got 1000

22. Thanks for the quiz! Now to brush up on my first aid skills

23. what if there isn’t any clothes or hat at shelter? Or no shelter at all?

24. science man // March 31, 2009 at 4:37 pm // Reply

most of the test was easy

1 2 3