26 Comments on Camping quiz

1. I got nothing

2. i’m not even a scout i am more along the lines of a survivalist

3. i didn’t like this quiz

4. mountainman1219 // May 30, 2010 at 7:38 pm // Reply

eh i got 600 but then again i was never really good with knots or compasses, although i’m not even a scout i am more along the lines of a survivalist

5. CampingScout // February 24, 2010 at 6:40 pm // Reply

has lots of glitches… repeats q’s by disguising them as the next q and then scolds you.

6. This quiz is helpful… it just needs to be a lot longer and then it will help more.

7. Sergant Silky45 // December 17, 2009 at 8:08 pm // Reply

It was pretty cool and it was really easy,even though I got some wrong.

8. This stuff is critical for your safety.Thanks:)

9. eagle-scout101 // November 26, 2009 at 8:51 pm // Reply

tite dowg!!!

10. Some of it is easy and some of it is hard!!!!!!!

11. it was fun

12. I GOT 1,000!!!

13. i only got one wrong!!

14. newinpack213 // October 10, 2009 at 6:25 am // Reply

I passed but I go some of them wrong

15. peeweewanabe // October 1, 2009 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Fun quiz, should change questions every week

16. i got some wrong and some write but im a scout in pack 115 and been camping many times so i know what to do

17. I passed! it was easy!!

18. You need to learn this stuff !!

19. Newcomerintroop524 // August 1, 2009 at 11:59 am // Reply

I love the quiz

20. tenderfootfromtroop471 // July 30, 2009 at 2:54 pm // Reply

8/10 bad questions, but easy

21. troop102 patrol leader // July 17, 2009 at 10:55 am // Reply

i got 9/10 its easy

22. i got 5 out of 10 and by the way number 9 makes no sense because it says on one question to bury it

23. I got four stars or nine out of ten on my secont try. I think some of them are wrong but thats just me. It’s fun!

24. I like this game, now I have a little more of what I should do then what I shouldn’t