Pedro’s Magic Snowglobe

Sorry. This feature requires Flash, so it will not work on your device.

Will that awesome gift you want be under the tree this year? Ask Santa Pedro! He probably doesn’t know the answer, but he’ll give his opinion anyway.

We’re sorry, but this feature requires Flash, so it will not work on your device. Please try again using a desktop computer.

61 Comments on Pedro’s Magic Snowglobe

1. I asked for World Peace and he said I would get it. Get Real Pedro!

2. I asked for a xbox one but he said he couldn’t think about it because he was wondering how he got in the snowglobe

3. i said an uzi, but he was writing his own list

4. I first asked for “Peace, joy, and love,” and he said he wasn’t paying attention, then I asked again and he said, “If they gave a merit badge for asking for too much, you’d get it!” LOL

5. I asked for “Coal” and he said, “When I was a whee little Burro, I got that!” LOL

6. All I want is a pen

7. I WANT IONIX TENKAI KNIGHTS FIGURES WITH BRAVENWOLF,TRIBUTON,VALORN, AND LIGHTENDOR!OK!

8. i asked him for real skin dinosaurs witch are toys that cost 1 dollar and he said i wont get them because he did not have 1,000,000,000 dollars! that is dumb.

9. I WANT NO HOMEWORK

10. I wanna Ipad!

11. Nick The Jumping Spider // December 12, 2013 at 11:19 pm // Reply

I asked him for a penny and he (ironically) says: “Hows santa gonna get you that?! Hes a jolly old elf, not a BILLIONARE!” LOL!

12. I asked him for an airplane and he said we needed more good kids like me and he was sure i would get it.

13. YES! I get a compound bow. Pedro says so.

14. Ask for coal

15. will i get a xbox one

16. arcticyeti25 // December 10, 2013 at 8:49 am // Reply

I asked him for a private island and he said I had one of those its fun

17. Arcticyeti25 // December 10, 2013 at 8:47 am // Reply

he said I would get a Nook HD!!!!

18. BoyScout1stclass // December 9, 2013 at 6:11 pm // Reply

He says yes on anything I asks.. XD

19. KittyWitty:) // December 9, 2013 at 5:11 pm // Reply

LOL! I asked him Tell Pedro what you want for Christmas & he said WHAT?? You want ME for Christmas?!!LOLLLL

20. Cool,LOL, OMG :)

21. Will I ever start a business?

22. type in money

23. i typed in coal and he said if a scout deserved it it’s you!

24. Pedro just says something like “Sorry, I didn’t hear you” and he is ANNOYING!!

25. dont type in anything

26. type “rocks”

27. say “coal”

28. say “Ipod”

29. ChickenChomp // November 25, 2013 at 5:43 pm // Reply

Wut is he even saying? Peter Claus O-o

30. Purpal Famingow // November 23, 2013 at 4:05 pm // Reply

I asked for Pedro and said “If it can snow in my house, i guess anything can happen!”

31. How much does a human brain weigh

32. Leopard geckos are awesome // November 20, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

I would like lots of leopard geckos

33. he is funny

34. SNAPPING TURTLE LOVER // November 19, 2013 at 5:55 pm // Reply

HE IS ANNOYING AND IT DOES NOT WORK. HOW DO YOU MAKE HIM SHUTUP?

35. type in for pedro to shut up!

36. Why doesn’t this thing work?!!

37. it doesn’t work at all. can someone give me a little advice on how to do it. If i type something in he says “didn’t hear that”

38. I pressed go and he was wrighting down his own list!!! :D

39. WHAT!!!!???? // December 22, 2012 at 3:31 pm // Reply

I asked for a limo but he said if there was a merit badge for wanting to much I would get
    it! lolololololololololol

40. tipe in be irritated

41. We need lots of food for our church food pantry…we had to turn away families because we ran out of food.

42. star wars fan // December 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm // Reply

pedro sed he uasd to have a limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. tipe in legos

44. godlover11202 // December 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm // Reply

I put in told him to shut up! He said: WHAT YOU WANT THAT?!? NO WAY! lol

45. mezmolover01 // December 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm // Reply

I typed in “Wii U Deluxe set”, and he said he used to have one of those(or at least he thinks…=P).=P

46. I typed:for you to be quiet, and he said if there was a merit badge for asking for too much, I got it. :D LOL cant be quiet

47. type in Pedro

48. sdfvh nadlhvazsiudb // December 8, 2012 at 11:36 am // Reply

type in coal

• first time i did it he said you’re kidding me. the next time, he said he was too busy writing down names. This just proves it’s random! PEECHTIVAL!

• puzzlehpmaster // December 22, 2012 at 3:13 pm //

he said how is santa supposed to do that! hes not a millionare! IT IS RANDOM COAL ISNT EXSPENSIVE

49. Oh wow. If this is supposed to be like Boss Around Pedro, it’s not. You don’t even have to type anything in, you can just press go! PEECHTIVAL!

1 2