Pedro’s Magic Snowglobe

Sorry. This feature requires Flash, so it will not work on your device.

Will that awesome gift you want be under the tree this year? Ask Santa Pedro! He probably doesn’t know the answer, but he’ll give his opinion anyway.

We’re sorry, but this feature requires Flash, so it will not work on your device. Please try again using a desktop computer.

28 Comments on Pedro’s Magic Snowglobe

1. type “rocks”

2. say “coal”

3. say “Ipod”

4. ChickenChomp // November 25, 2013 at 5:43 pm // Reply

Wut is he even saying? Peter Claus O-o

5. Purpal Famingow // November 23, 2013 at 4:05 pm // Reply

I asked for Pedro and said “If it can snow in my house, i guess anything can happen!”

6. How much does a human brain weigh

7. Leopard geckos are awesome // November 20, 2013 at 5:10 pm // Reply

I would like lots of leopard geckos

8. he is funny

9. SNAPPING TURTLE LOVER // November 19, 2013 at 5:55 pm // Reply

10. type in for pedro to shut up!

11. Why doesn’t this thing work?!!

12. it doesn’t work at all. can someone give me a little advice on how to do it. If i type something in he says “didn’t hear that”

13. I pressed go and he was wrighting down his own list!!! 😀

14. WHAT!!!!???? // December 22, 2012 at 3:31 pm // Reply

I asked for a limo but he said if there was a merit badge for wanting to much I would get
    it! lolololololololololol

15. tipe in be irritated

16. We need lots of food for our church food pantry…we had to turn away families because we ran out of food.

17. star wars fan // December 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm // Reply

pedro sed he uasd to have a limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. tipe in legos

19. godlover11202 // December 13, 2012 at 3:12 pm // Reply

I put in told him to shut up! He said: WHAT YOU WANT THAT?!? NO WAY! lol

20. mezmolover01 // December 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm // Reply

I typed in “Wii U Deluxe set”, and he said he used to have one of those(or at least he thinks…=P).=P

21. I typed:for you to be quiet, and he said if there was a merit badge for asking for too much, I got it.😀 LOL cant be quiet

22. type in Pedro

23. sdfvh nadlhvazsiudb // December 8, 2012 at 11:36 am // Reply

type in coal

• first time i did it he said you’re kidding me. the next time, he said he was too busy writing down names. This just proves it’s random! PEECHTIVAL!

• puzzlehpmaster // December 22, 2012 at 3:13 pm //

he said how is santa supposed to do that! hes not a millionare! IT IS RANDOM COAL ISNT EXSPENSIVE

24. Oh wow. If this is supposed to be like Boss Around Pedro, it’s not. You don’t even have to type anything in, you can just press go! PEECHTIVAL!