Recent Comments

November 2012

November 2012

Nov. 2012

6 Comments on November 2012

  1. Actually it was on fire.

  2. it most likely over heated . that happened at my school once and the whole hallway was filled with smoke but no fire.

  3. I agree with TheRandomBoyScout.

  4. TheRandomBoyScout // August 27, 2016 at 2:11 pm // Reply

    They should have at least given him a Honor Medal With Crossed Palms. He risked his life saving his younger brother.

  5. Wow u r real brave dude

  6. How could a phone charger catch fire if you just plug your phone in? That doesnt make sense! Good job Reid! U R A Hero

Leave a Reply

Please do not use your real name.