Behind the Scenes: How We Make Boys’ Life!

Celebrate the upcoming 100th birthday of Boys’ Life magazine with this exclusive look behind the scenes of how the Boy Scouts’ monthly magazine is published. And don’t miss the last scene for a special bonus!

49 Comments on Behind the Scenes: How We Make Boys’ Life!

1. Hey, look what I made! A disaster!!!

2. Amazing

3. I love my job!!!!!!!

4. thats cool! I did not know that.

5. zombie-man // June 1, 2013 at 6:28 pm // Reply

pedro rox

6. awesomedude // March 3, 2013 at 3:53 pm // Reply

that was the best

7. that boss is mean. What? I didn’t say nothin.

8. That hand is really creepy!

9. pedro when is your hand going to pop out of my mailbox

10. WELL, I WANT TO KNOW HIS NUMBER

11. I like how you finally get to see the boss, even though he doesn’t show his head!

12. amazingly funy

13. webelo from pack 295 // June 25, 2012 at 9:00 am // Reply

the kayakers are from pack 295!

14. they say pedro’s name like paydro lol

15. Thebuilderdd // April 28, 2012 at 9:42 pm // Reply

Pedro is a moose… I thought he was a burro.

16. so fake! horrible acting. that don’t even look like oedro

17. no purple sweater?

18. Oh, so that’s how pedro is the mailburro, I was always thinking that the post office delivers the magazines

19. If I had to listen to that voice for much longer I’d go temporarily insane.

20. VictoryVictini // March 10, 2012 at 11:33 am // Reply

The people think the boss is real. He’s just an animation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. THISISMYNAME // March 2, 2012 at 2:30 pm // Reply

(gasp) its the infamous BOSS! RUN!!!

22. PEDRO!!!!!!!!!! Get to work

23. awesome

24. pedro needs to look more like pedro

25. Pixarboy1999 // June 1, 2011 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Real Funny!

26. nise too know they use microsoft word

27. I like it, but isn’t pedro purple? it’s still good anyway.

28. WOW THAT’S A LOT OF WORK!!!!

29. Cooooooooooooooooollllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. isn’t the boss a porcupine?

31. Hey Pedro, how come the boss never shows his face huh?

32. commander cody // November 9, 2010 at 11:40 pm // Reply

i dont c the video

33. i think it’s pretty nice!

34. This is an awesome way to make boys life. i cant belive we actully got to see the boss too!

35. fishinglover // October 3, 2010 at 11:08 am // Reply

weird

36. This video can’t be real the boss is a porkypine!

37. I watched the behind the scenes of the making of Boys Life. I loved it! I want to be that when I grow up.

38. nice!!!!