How I Became a Comic Page Hero

EDITOR’S NOTE: This interview was conducted at the Boys’ Life editorial offices by a reporter brave enough (OK, OK, truth is, The Boss made him) to spend more than five minutes in close quarters with the subject.

Regular readers of the comic page “Pee Wee Harris” will recognize the interviewee’s charming little — how shall this be put? — faults. And new readers will find that Scout Harris likes to talk — a lot — and sometimes forgets details when he tells a story. Also, he gets excited and SHOUTS.

If you have a friend like Pee Wee, you’ll understand and, like everyone, be forgiving.

And now (brace yourself), the interview. …

PART 1

PART 2

75 Comments on How I Became a Comic Page Hero

1. don’t worry I wont jman just don’t wake Pedro up

2. I love the peewee comics…but why is he called peewee ;(

3. i am sorry to say but pee wees sounds a little to much a teen or tween he should of sounded a little younger.

4. Peewee’s voice makes me change the way I look at him. That is, in a bad way. I do not like his voice!!!!

5. DaltonC.P. // June 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm // Reply

I love PeeWee.I thought he whoud sound like Alvin and the chipmunks.Blablabla.He realy sounds like a teenager.Hardieharhar.

6. in the interveiw in the magizine, it mentions tiger! there is nothing about him here i am a weblo but i still care…..

7. Hmmmm….. didn’t like his voice. :(

8. lucky

9. Pixarboy1999 // June 3, 2011 at 2:47 pm // Reply

Pee Wee is funny :)

10. 4 STARS!!

11. it was cool

12. ha ha very funny! :)

13. LilMaznCece // April 21, 2011 at 11:34 am // Reply

TeeHeee :)

14. it’s really,really,funny

15. supersonic // April 9, 2011 at 7:26 pm // Reply

I agree with Tails313352. It seems logical.

16. l like it

17. IT IS FUN

18. Tails313352 // March 29, 2011 at 1:34 pm // Reply

i would ROFL the moment i if i hadn’t already READ the interview in the latest edition of bl. although i can say i was surprized by the voice of peewee; i expected a higher voice, like alvin and the chipmunks.

19. awesome! :)

20. Sciencedud // March 22, 2011 at 8:46 am // Reply

lol XD

21. Can you show some of those old comics in an issue?

22. LadyGooGoo // March 15, 2011 at 6:29 pm // Reply

So cool! I love history! These videos rock!

23. ha ha very funny I loved it it was very weaird and crazzy and funny

24. ;)

25. crazyBSAman // March 7, 2011 at 6:47 pm // Reply

Pee-wee is my favorite comic!!!!!!! my second fave is Weblos Woody

26. Cool!

27. Nice

28. boyscout100th // March 3, 2011 at 5:07 pm // Reply

awwwsome

29. jakaman144 // March 2, 2011 at 9:27 pm // Reply

asome

30. Pottassium!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. that was very funny.

32. Wolflovers100 // February 28, 2011 at 1:50 am // Reply

Yeah Pee Wee has changed over the years but he is the same as ever!

33. commanderdose // February 27, 2011 at 7:03 pm // Reply

pee wee= awesome

34. I didn’t know that pee wee started the whole boy’s life comic section. And I didn’t know that he was used as a first aid dummie by some girls. Don’t tell him I said that

35. :0 BEST EVER

36. :P funny

37. THis is a pretty cool thing….. i like it a lot

38. VERY,VERY, ENTERESTING!!!

39. It was totaly funny! I could not stop laughing!

40. happy turtle // February 24, 2011 at 6:10 pm // Reply

COOL

41. If Pee Wee doesn’t want to brag, then why does he go on and on about himself?

42. this is boring because i cant wath it .

43. the thing are good and it’s fun.

44. Pee Wee has changed over the years.

45. hahahahahaha pee wee sounds licke a teenaeger