How I Became a Comic Page Hero

Regular readers of the comic page “Pee Wee Harris” will recognize the interviewee’s charming little — how shall this be put? — faults. And new readers will find that Scout Harris likes to talk — a lot — and sometimes forgets details when he tells a story. Also, he gets excited and SHOUTS.

If you have a friend like Pee Wee, you’ll understand and, like everyone, be forgiving.

And now (brace yourself), the interview. …

EDITOR’S NOTE: This interview was conducted at the Boys’ Life editorial offices by a reporter brave enough (OK, OK, truth is, The Boss made him) to spend more than five minutes in close quarters with the subject.

PART 1

PART 2

27 Comments on How I Became a Comic Page Hero

1. don’t worry I wont jman just don’t wake Pedro up

2. I love the peewee comics…but why is he called peewee ;(

3. i am sorry to say but pee wees sounds a little to much a teen or tween he should of sounded a little younger.

4. Peewee’s voice makes me change the way I look at him. That is, in a bad way. I do not like his voice!!!!

5. DaltonC.P. // June 28, 2011 at 8:17 pm // Reply

I love PeeWee.I thought he whoud sound like Alvin and the chipmunks.Blablabla.He realy sounds like a teenager.Hardieharhar.

6. in the interveiw in the magizine, it mentions tiger! there is nothing about him here i am a weblo but i still care…..

7. Hmmmm….. didn’t like his voice. :(

8. lucky

9. Pixarboy1999 // June 3, 2011 at 2:47 pm // Reply

Pee Wee is funny :)

10. 4 STARS!!

11. it was cool

12. ha ha very funny! :)

13. LilMaznCece // April 21, 2011 at 11:34 am // Reply

TeeHeee :)

14. it’s really,really,funny

15. supersonic // April 9, 2011 at 7:26 pm // Reply

I agree with Tails313352. It seems logical.

16. l like it

17. IT IS FUN

18. Tails313352 // March 29, 2011 at 1:34 pm // Reply

i would ROFL the moment i if i hadn’t already READ the interview in the latest edition of bl. although i can say i was surprized by the voice of peewee; i expected a higher voice, like alvin and the chipmunks.

19. awesome! :)

20. Sciencedud // March 22, 2011 at 8:46 am // Reply

lol XD

21. Can you show some of those old comics in an issue?

22. LadyGooGoo // March 15, 2011 at 6:29 pm // Reply

So cool! I love history! These videos rock!

23. ha ha very funny I loved it it was very weaird and crazzy and funny

24. ;)

25. crazyBSAman // March 7, 2011 at 6:47 pm // Reply

Pee-wee is my favorite comic!!!!!!! my second fave is Weblos Woody

1 2 3