Pee Wee Harris Looks at Safety

Watch as Pee Wee Harris invents a safety suit that will protect him from all sort of harm in this animated cartoon.

Click here for more video and audio from Boyslife.org.

25 Comments on Pee Wee Harris Looks at Safety

1. That is very very funny!

2. I prefer the comic version in the magazine.

3. REALLY WEIRD

4. It’s fine, though the wholething seemed in slow motion, though if I see Peewee again, I hope it’s in the magazine!

5. iloveferaligatr // November 9, 2007 at 9:15 pm // Reply

Very funny; very funny. Lol. I mean, what’s the point? I don’t see the point!

6. electricbassguitarsoloist // November 8, 2007 at 5:12 pm // Reply

Exscuse me General Patton, but YoYo has a point.

He never mentioned that Pee Wee, Westy, or Chubb are cub scouts. He simply stated that “They should sound younger because their children.” Your not an adult till your 18 are you? So what I’m saying is, they ARE children,and that they SHOULD sound younger! I mean Pee Wee, Westy, and Chubb do look like their early rank Boy Scouts!

7. Big Boy 4443 // November 7, 2007 at 4:49 pm // Reply

Yo! Pee Wee strikes again!!!! Safety First!!!!!

8. General Patton // November 6, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

HEY YOYO!! THERE BOY SCOUTS!! NOT LITTLE TIGER CUBS!!

PEE WEE HARRIS IS A BOY SCOUT!! SO IS CHUBB AND WESTY!!

9. You should put a smile on the banana.

10. General Patton // November 6, 2007 at 7:19 pm // Reply

THAT’S NOT THE WAY I THOUGHT PEE WEE SOUNDED!!!

11. well i thout it sounded like… uhhhhh…. i wish you were here to hear me

12. they sound horrible :smile: :twisted: :embarressed: ok mabye not horrible but they are like in thier 20’s at least thier voices are, i like bannana peel though

13. okay, this is not as good as a regular comic, and WAY too drimatic.

14. Their supposed to sound like kids,not adults. That was really wierd

15. Extreme Rapper // November 5, 2007 at 9:26 pm // Reply

oooooops :oops:

16. Extreme Rapper // November 5, 2007 at 9:26 pm // Reply

okayyyyyyyyy they sound like adults it is weirb :mrgreen:

17. i thought pee wee harris should sound like a child also the same thing for westy and chubb

18. that was just really weird. and they DO sound thay should make the voices different :twisted:

19. All I can say is…wierd wierd wierd

20. it,s funny

21. scuba dude 642 // November 5, 2007 at 5:58 pm // Reply

not very funny : (

22. This was an okay video

23. aaauuuugghh they are not supposed to sound like that :mad:

and this is an old comic

1 2 3 4