Scouting Around

Flying with the Blue Angels

When Boys’ Life got an invitation to ride along with the U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels, The Boss decided to send his most expendable staffer to see what it’s like to fly with the best of the best.

Watch video from Senior Writer Aaron Derr’s flight, and then check out the December 2012 issue of Boys’ Life to find out more about the Blue Angels.

Comments about “Flying with the Blue Angels”

1. airguy says:

In 2011, my dad took me to an airshow on my birthday. The Blue Angels were there and they were amazing! Awesome video!

2. The dude says:

AWESOME

3. willebomb says:

my dad is a pilot and he takes me, and we do crazy stuff but nothing like that. that is awesome!

4. kaleb.s says:

I’ve seen the blue angels before. And I LOVE airplanes

5. Buddy says:

once i got to see them in a air show!!!! but it would be more coller to go ride with them that also looked likea relly scarry tack of.

6. maxlg says:

that would be so cool

7. HESD says:

VERY AWSOME

Write a comment about “Flying with the Blue Angels”

Nickname:

Type your comment:

• ABOUT SCOUTING AROUND

The Scouting Around blog is your source for Scouting news. Get ideas for your troop by reading about Scouting activities across the country. Biking in Buffalo? Caving in California? Fishing in Florida? Mountain climbing in Montana? Shooting in South Carolina? It's all right here.
  • YOUR PHOTOS

See Scouting pictures taken by other readers and upload your own.

>>  Click here to upload Cub Scout photos
    >>  Click here to upload Boy Scout photos
    >>  Click here to see all the photos
  • YOUR UNIT’S OUTING PLANS?

Is your unit going on a great fishing trip? Or maybe you’re taking an awesome trek in the mountains or a cool dive under the sea? Whatever your adventure, Boys’ Life might want to tag along.

We’re deciding which Super Scouting Outings to feature in future issues, and your trip could be next. But we need to hear about it as far in advance as possible.

>> Click here to tell us about your plans
  • RSS SCOUTS IN THE NEWS

• An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.