25 Comments on Early rank requirement videos

1. knotmaster140 // April 27, 2008 at 12:26 pm // Reply

:( I believe that the “podcast”s are not working. :(

2. i cant work this

3. thanks

4. thank you

5. thank you

6. I wish I found out about these videos earlier. They are very detailed!!! I am a First Class Scout.

7. fisrst year guy // November 3, 2007 at 11:05 am // Reply

i am almost tender foot and this is very useful but very dull

8. I am an adult. I wish I would have had these videos when I was a boy!

9. Soon to be a scout A.K.A. Trevty1995 // September 20, 2007 at 2:46 pm // Reply

Tonight is my first meeting so I want to learn as much as I can, so I get my first rank as fast as possible.

10. It’s a great way to actually see what I need to do, to bad they don’t have something like this for merit badges.

11. Troop49_CC // June 11, 2007 at 2:04 pm // Reply

This ROCKS!!!

12. agent doolin, C.I.A. // May 28, 2007 at 8:33 am // Reply

I’m a star scout, but I wish I was a second class!

13. It’s a great way to help scout’s actually see what they need to do.

14. Helps me!

15. al.jawala alwihda // May 18, 2007 at 12:06 pm // Reply

16. Nathaniel // May 14, 2007 at 8:07 pm // Reply

I can’t veiw the video and I can not get onto the apple we site because of school blocks. It plays but all I hear is the audio and I can’t see the video.

17. Number 1 Scout!!!!! // May 13, 2007 at 12:52 pm // Reply

I think this really helps younger scouts see what they need to do!

This is really excellent!!!!!!

18. scouttroop142 // May 11, 2007 at 9:37 pm // Reply

i like it!!!!!!

19. Helps when reviewing for Board Of Review.

20. great information and helpful guide. The bicycle racers in the end of Tenderfoot requirement 10b aren’t wearing helmets, which isn’t very safe, and I feel is somewhat our of place for Boy Scouts were we are very safety oriented.

21. It shows me what I will need to do soon. Helpful

22. salut

23. It shows me what I will need to do soon. Helpful

24. Helps get a feel for it

25. aformerscout // March 4, 2007 at 9:35 pm // Reply

Makes me sad that I never continued Boy Scouts, sad because I will be eighteen in a month. Can’t really rejoin at that age now can I?

1 2 3 4