Learn to tie knots

Sorry, this features requires Flash to run and is not available on mobile devices.

33 Comments on Learn to tie knots

1. good for scouts and guides ,like me……!!!

2. Is there any way for us to download these videos to be able to take to our meetings?

• Yes. Go to . Then save this page (in Firefox, this is File>Save Page As). After it has downloaded, put this file on a flash drive or some portable media. Then just put the drive in a computer (if you have one at the meeting) and open the file.

3. Good one

4. very good for scouts and guides i like it

5. very neat

6. cool

7. frustrating!!!!!

8. Scoutmaster120 // December 14, 2011 at 3:01 pm // Reply

Great how to video. Is it available on disc so we can you them at a meeting?

9. Eery time I click on Learn to tie knots, the video it does not appear. Is there another way to open the site for the video?

10. helpful

11. Great videos!
    Helped me with knots and lashings.

I approve this and recommend this!!!!!!!

12. great resource, need more knots though. thanks for the info.

13. tuunie koret // June 12, 2011 at 12:19 am // Reply

i like the way of tying knot… im going for a competition too… on scout day saturday ….

14. Sammmybomn69 // March 24, 2011 at 12:10 pm // Reply

I love to tie knots especially the the real challenging ones so if you people know any sites for real challenging knots tell me

15. Old Scoutmaster, Spring Texas // February 9, 2011 at 3:38 pm // Reply

After 42 years, on & off, as a Scoutmaster, these vidios are the best way I’ve seen to teach knots – bar none!!! It’s the easiest way I’ve found for a boy to learn knotts!!! I RECOMMEND THIS SITE! The speed control option allows boys to learn faster and do it at their own speed. An A+ webbsite & vidio series! Thanks!!

16. I love Clove Hitch It is so hard to untie

17. sORT OF COOL

18. me too

19. i love to tie knots!!!!!!!!!!!

20. how do you make a knot braclet??????:)

21. knotty boy // July 10, 2010 at 2:31 pm // Reply

I love this! But it’s missing the slip knot and the sheet bend. : -)

22. chessmaster // June 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm // Reply

I’m the Senior Patrol Leader of my troop and, besides me and maybe one other scout, it’s a troop lacking in knot-tying skills. I’ll definitely recommend this.

23. Pack168 Cubmaster // May 24, 2010 at 11:04 am // Reply

Love this demo. How can you get it so I can use it with the other instructional tools we use to educate our scouts.

24. MY bear & webelos scouts were able to practice there knots on there own before our campout and all who used this site passed there knot test with flying color. it gave visual aid to help them when a parent or leader wasnt avalable. thanks

25. Can you add how to frap it? I have to do my knots tommarow on Sunday my BoyScot pack,400 is going to test me on it. Please help!