Dastardly Draco Returns

draco2-200x148Tom Felton first earned the ire of film fans in 2001 when he strolled onto the big screen as Harry Potter-nemesis Draco Malfoy. Eight years and seven films later, the Potter franchise wouldn’t be the same without Harry’s bleached-blond foil. See the latest movie when “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” opens July 17.

Boys’ Life recently spoke to Felton about life playing the bad guy. Read about it in the July 2009 issue of BL, and listen to exclusive excerpts by clicking on the audio players below:

draco-200x148Tom on how he earned the role of Draco Malfoy:

Tom on his interest in music:

Tom on life after Harry Potter:

25 Comments on Dastardly Draco Returns

1. wizard 29 // July 5, 2009 at 8:29 pm // Reply

great acting big fan love the harry potter books & movies

2. Burrito Guy // July 4, 2009 at 3:52 pm // Reply

I for one, would like to see this movie. And while watching, i shall eat a burrito.

3. bonnbonnguy // July 2, 2009 at 9:49 am // Reply

I read all of the books, and I REALLY love them!

4. I love your role in harry potter and the halph blood prince i can’t wait to see u in the movie I’m CRAZY!

5. ghoat tat ca'nt spel // June 30, 2009 at 1:51 pm // Reply

draco should talk like he does in the movie. that was too fast. but awesome.

6. harry potter is my favorite books and movies! its great to hear a interview with tom felton because hes really like the villian (other than voldimort) in the stories!

7. Cant Wait For HBP // June 29, 2009 at 7:04 pm // Reply

its awesome how youve done all the movies with everyone, tom youtre really lucky to work with them

8. HP is awsome // June 28, 2009 at 3:54 pm // Reply

harry potter is so awesome!

9. slyerian is gonna rox ur world // June 28, 2009 at 2:26 pm // Reply

I LOVE DRACO!!!!!!!!!!! hes my second fav! my frist is ron weasly

10. the harry potter seires movies are the BEST EVER . I think the athor shood write about harry’s kids at hogwortes . i think drakos a good aktor.

11. I love the Harry potter books and movies! I’ve seen the first three movies and read the first three books and working on number four! Everytime I finish the book I get to see the movie! I can’t wait until I catch up!
    Tom Felton is a great actor and makes Draco real mean.

12. I loves toms acting and how he puts emotion in his acting.

13. Tom Felton is an awesome actor and portrays Draco REALLY well. i was kind of disapointed i couldnt hear the interviews too well though.

14. I love the movies. Tom is a great actor. I can’t wait to see the 6th movie!

15. draco is sweet! he is my favorite character in hairy potter. :D

16. Malfoy is awesome.

17. in the book Draco is a real snob but really tom is a great guy i cant wait to see him in the 6th and 7th movie

18. Gryffindor Rocks // June 25, 2009 at 7:24 pm // Reply

I can’t wait to see the movie! It will rock!

19. DRACO MALFOY // June 25, 2009 at 9:06 am // Reply

i can’t wait to see half blood prince.i think you guys rock i hope you guys keep up the good work

20. Too fast. But Draco is cool!

21. harry potter fan // June 24, 2009 at 5:41 pm // Reply

i think draco can be a real snob in the books, but when i get to know him (read about him in the boys life and heard the inter-view) he`s actually not that bad a guy. (Tom if you are reading this tell Emma she is hot.)

22. Draco Malfoy rocks. I can not wait to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

23. professor snape // June 24, 2009 at 2:30 pm // Reply

I think the whole series is awesome. they are my favorite books. Tom is just so awesome as Draco Malfoy. I can’t wait to see Harry Potter and the Half – Blood Prince. I think Tom is gonna be awesome!

24. Tom I love your acting ! But I hate your charecter , Draco is so mean to Harry Potter.No offfnece.ButI can`t baleve your not in the 7th Harry potter.Your a grate acter.

25. :) :) :) :)