Dastardly Draco Returns

draco2-200x148Tom Felton first earned the ire of film fans in 2001 when he strolled onto the big screen as Harry Potter-nemesis Draco Malfoy. Eight years and seven films later, the Potter franchise wouldn’t be the same without Harry’s bleached-blond foil. See the latest movie when “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” opens July 17.

Boys’ Life recently spoke to Felton about life playing the bad guy. Read about it in the July 2009 issue of BL, and listen to exclusive excerpts by clicking on the audio players below:

draco-200x148Tom on how he earned the role of Draco Malfoy:

Tom on his interest in music:

Tom on life after Harry Potter:

25 Comments on Dastardly Draco Returns

1. i love vodlmoret and draco and sylthrin

2. pack 464 den 6! // September 22, 2009 at 4:20 pm // Reply

”Potter!”Its my favorite line!

3. I wish his voice was clearer! Go Harry Potter!!!

4. Im still wandering if he becomes the dark lord’s apprentice in the seventh

5. i’m still on the third book😦

6. Harry 6 wasn’t that great as the other 1-5. Still great job, Tom!:)

7. I loved the movie!!!

8. you can’t hear what he i saying! Go Harry Potter!

9. You were great in that movie, Tom!

10. I have almost seen all of them!

11. The movie was asome!!!

12. TheREALHarry James Potter // July 29, 2009 at 3:29 pm // Reply

i havent seen Potter 6 yet oh – Harry Rules Draco Drools!

13. i think it was a wonderful movie:).

14. harry's hat // July 26, 2009 at 7:20 pm // Reply

long live dumbdledore!

15. Draco Malfoy has always been my fav character even though he is a villian. I loved him in the books and the movies, and learning more about him. I saw the half blood prince the day it came out and really enjoyed it.
    Brilliant acting Tom!

16. Some Random Person // July 22, 2009 at 9:21 pm // Reply

Tom is awesome, he was really good in the Harry Potter movies.😀

17. The movie is sad but Tom (Draco) did a good job in it and they are making two more out of seven

18. AkatsukiMirage // July 20, 2009 at 5:29 pm // Reply

He’s pretty cool, Tom/Malfoy that is. Loved the movie, he did a great job, of course.😛 THANK YOU TOM FOR DOING YOUR BEST.

~A-M

19. that was the best hp movie ever!

20. PedroFan36 // July 19, 2009 at 2:07 pm // Reply

“Draco” or should I say Tom, is one of the coolest British actors of all time beating Daniel Radcliffe and Orlando Bloom.

21. garrett333 // July 17, 2009 at 7:44 pm // Reply

I’m seeing the movie.

22. he’s great in all the hp movies!

23. Amazing!! I have always been a fan of Malfoy since the Sorcerer’s Stone!

24. i like it

25. Cheese Hamburger Onion // July 11, 2009 at 6:55 pm // Reply

Cant wait to seee the movie

1 2 3 4