Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

28 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. I remember all those ads for the greeting card sales clubs in the late 1970’s (STAR WARS era). I used to do those all the time. My first prize I picked was a model rocket kit, my mom bought all the boxes required. Now I am actual rocket scientist, and my son just got his first issue of Boy’s Life this past week.

2. Awesome! really cool:) :.

3. Troop90iscool // November 16, 2011 at 7:14 am // Reply

This is a great way too see what was inside earlier magazines
    Awesome!

4. Thank you “Boys Life.” My sons enjoy your magazine as much as I did when I was young. Your fine values of Faith, Family and Nation remain intact. My grandsons will get your magazine too.

5. I love it,especially April 1992.Kirbys may man

6. that was the year the M1911 was invented fyi.

7. Tadpole & Son // October 26, 2011 at 11:42 am // Reply

Great Way Back Tool–Remember reading my brothers mags in the 70s. Time to make an updated mask!

8. the hiking scout // October 24, 2011 at 7:09 pm // Reply

Going though all boy’s life issues took lots of time but my favorite one was the febuary 1956 magizine.

9. THAT IS COOL IT IS SO COOL THAT BOYS’ LIFE HAS BEEN MADE FOR 100 YEARS THAT IS 91 YEARS OLDER THAN ME

10. THAT IS COOL

11. Game Masta a.k.a.1 4m 4w30m3 // October 17, 2011 at 9:05 am // Reply

this is so freakin awesome!!!!!!!!

12. Dose anybody out there remember burying a time capsule?

13. machupichu0609 // October 6, 2011 at 5:39 pm // Reply

magazines have changed alot since 1911

14. WOW MY MOM USE TO BY ME THESE BOOKS!!IVE BEEN BUYING IT SINCE BELIEVE IT OR NOT!SINCE 1936!

15. Sure, we had plenty of sweaters that looked like that, only we didn’t get them until the 70’s. Looks just like we dressed, say 73 or so. happy scouting

16. Wonderful addition to my LIFE, nice to reminisce.

17. Superman14524 // September 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm // Reply

I LOVE the wayback machine
    I can go look at Boys Life Magazines In 1910
    SO COOL!!!!!!!!

18. last year was my schools first year playing football we started a 8 man team and made it to the unofficial state semi finals it was a blast thanks for digging up this article

19. WAY AWESOME FOR BL!!!!!!

20. I think the WAYBACK Machine is wonderful. I have been looking for an article for 50 years. and there it was! Is it possible to get a reprint of November 1956 pages 74-75?

21. i love it

22. legosrcool // August 4, 2011 at 7:29 pm // Reply

this is so cool!

23. Eaglemike68 // August 3, 2011 at 11:56 am // Reply

Awesome

24. Ive wondered so much what was inside the first BSA magazine but thanks to BSA they made they made that come true with Way back machine
    thanks BSA!.