Wayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is being refurbished and some features are not working at this time. Thank you for your patience!

31 Comments on Wayback Machine

1. I was reading the 2012 London Olympics issue . And it said that this guy is creating stadiums that poor countries can use . Do you think that a poor country could host it ? .

2. Just found about 30+ issues of Boys Life most in decent condition. They are from the 1950’s, a few from the early 60s. Any value to anyone?

3. Cool I am going to start collecting all of them! All over again.

4. This is a treasure! Being able to go back to the earlist archives of Boys’ Life really is like a wayback machine. BL had a big impact on me as a boy; I remember how I looked forward to each issue. Now I can re-read my gavorite stories.

5. I had a bunch of old copies from the 50’s and 60’s and remember an article about a city boy sent to his grandfather in the country. He had an old truck he kept in a barn – backed up a ramp so it would roll start… He came to love the old truck… His dad come to pick him up and was trying to get him to take his sports car on his date, but he took the old truck. Any ideas? Would love to read that again.

6. When will BL articles be able to be printed for personal use with our Troops? There is much information that needs to be shared.

7. i agree

8. Super Stickman // September 29, 2013 at 1:38 pm // Reply

Where the heck is Skullmonkeys? It’s missing from the games section! Or did they not approve of it getting a Teen rating?

9. I like the milletary a little more than the navy!

10. Unbelievable, what a tremendous service and resource.

11. any tips on reading captions

12. Matetheman // August 4, 2013 at 1:04 pm // Reply

I thought this was a collection of all the magazines!

13. to good, me three

14. BSA rule!!! // July 20, 2013 at 2:50 pm // Reply

Dear Boys’ Life, why isn’t Tom Eaton drawing the Webelos Woody and Dink and Duff comics anymore?

15. fareastbob // June 28, 2013 at 9:13 pm // Reply

Great resource, especially trying to find older information about councils, camps, etc.

16. SisterScout // June 24, 2013 at 2:16 pm // Reply

This is excellent! Not only was I able to find the edition that featured my brothers (May, 1968) but I thoroughly enjoyed the trip back in time. The advertisements really brought back memories…the bikes were so cool back in the day! Thanks for the resource.

17. I wish there was a way to save the magazine on a computer 😦

18. I wish there was a way to save the magazines on your computer.

19. 15 cent’s wow.

20. awsome

21. That is my wife’s father on the July 1940 cover photo!! What a great part of the family past ! Would like to purchase a copy for my wife to have.

• Does anyone know how to get a copy of an old boys life?

• Boys' Life // May 3, 2013 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Boys’ Life has some recent back copies available for purchase by calling 1-866-584-6589. But for the older issues, your best bet is probably Ebay.

22. How do you look at the the boys life?

23. i like oct 1942