Do you have any tips for the Wii version?
Games Guru: John Madden retired from TV, but he’s still in the game. Some tips for this year’s edition for Wii:
– When using the Point and Pass controls, lock on to your receiver by holding down the Z button. This will also keep your opponent from knowing who you’re throwing to.
– In Huddle Up mode, friends help you by knocking down players on the other team, giving you more time to find an open receiver.
– Hold the C button and the Z button as the play is ending to trigger instant replay.
– Madden Showdown is a game of strategy. Pay close attention to your opponent’s predictions, and you just might be able to use them to your advantage.
– On fourth down and short, try a quarterback sneak up the middle. You might catch your opponent off guard and break a long one. Beware of fumbling, though.
– Put your wide receiver in front of the defender for the best chance of catching a deep ball.
– Enter the code ALLSTARS to play in the Pro Bowl stadium. Check the EA Extras Web site for more codes.