Any tips for Splatoon?
Games Guru: Here’s a few helpful tips.
• Splatter everywhere. Only ink sprayed on the ground — not the walls — counts toward your team’s point total during a Turf War. So make a mess!
• Special weapons. Keep spraying ink to build up your meter. Once full, click the right Control Stick to activate your special weapon for a limited time. This can have a devastating result on your enemies.
• Swim up walls. Spraying ink on walls and other surfaces allows you to access vantage points that otherwise would be impossible to reach. Transform into a squid to climb straight up inked walls.
• Go invisible. You’re invisible while you’re submerged in your ink as a squid and remain motionless. Pop out of the ink to surprise your foes.
• Customize your Inkling with different weapons, clothing, headgear and shoes. You’ll get lots of unique gameplay perks.
• Instantly transport. Tap on your teammates on the GamePad touch screen to instantly move to their position. This powerful tool gets you back into the action quickly!