Derby Town Racing

GAME NOT WORKING? This game only works on computers with the Flash plugin installed. It does not work on phones or tablets.
Please visit our new HTML5 Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.
This game requires the Flash plugin

Love the pinewood derby? Click for photos of great cars, videos of amazing races and tips for building a fast car.

We’re sorry, but this game requires the Flash plugin and does not work on most tablets and phones. Please visit our Mobile Games section for fun games that can be played on any device.

68 Comments on Derby Town Racing

1. omg this game is so easy lol

2. Beat boss and funny races in 45 minutes. EASY

3. big dady go cart // February 4, 2011 at 6:03 pm // Reply

This game rocks.

4. It is so gREAT!!!!! This game ROCKS

5. IT IS SO AWESOME!!!

6. Fun but way too easy. IT SHOULD BE HARD! I LOVE HARD!

7. OMG THIS GAME IS SO FUN

8. They copied Mariokart!

9. IT IS SO AWESOME!!!

10. i won the game 10 times!

11. dang would have had 1000 but i hit myself with a bomb

12. Great game! 🙂

13. I am the king! i beat the game! YAY

14. hay watch the paint job man!

15. future eagle // January 31, 2011 at 3:15 pm // Reply

easy once you buy the stuff for the car

16. roy rogers fan! // January 30, 2011 at 2:58 pm // Reply

WOW! GREAT GAME!

17. i have all power-ups!

18. HATE IT!

19. boots'nsaddles // January 29, 2011 at 12:47 pm // Reply

cool game a bit hard though. I only won 25 derby dollars!

20. I love this game!!!!!

21. i`m the king of dirby town!!!!!!

22. wolfscout338 // January 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm // Reply

i got everything in the store

23. wolfscout338 // January 27, 2011 at 7:09 pm // Reply

1000,000,000,000 stars!!!!!!!

24. commander keller 501st // January 26, 2011 at 4:06 pm // Reply

this game stinks!

25. I cant get the game to work!!!

26. I ❤ DERBYS YEAH!!!

27. SO AWESOMELY EPICLY AWESOME!!!! 😀

28. I ROCK I GOT A 1st PLACE TROPHY O YEA!

29. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

30. what is the best power up?

31. This is a fun game

32. The driver named Bob // January 16, 2011 at 7:47 pm // Reply

Wow this is great keep it up BL

33. I beat this game in 30 mins! Full boost, full speed, and full grip. I have over 34,000 Derby Dollars and i’ve beaten the boss five times and have beaten all the funny car races. EASY!!!!!

34. cool!!!!

35. this is AWESOME 😀

36. i am working on it

37. i beat the boss .

38. This game does not work on my coputer. Does anybody have a suggestion on how to make it work?

39. I forgot to say that I have 24,975 dollars because I bought everything to beat the boss.

40. I got gold trophies on all the races and beat all the “Funny Car” races with gold trophies too [which means I beat the boss 5 times.]

41. this game is way to hard.(reply if you think so to.)

42. I just stick around the “Arrow of Light Alley” race & the shop and I bought everything in >10 min.!!

43. I’m 15th place in 1 minute!

44. I am 2 place

45. this game stinks!

46. cool123[[[

47. my record is 1st in arrow of light alley

48. this is the coolest game ever!!!

49. RILEYTOOT-TOOT MAN // December 24, 2010 at 12:07 pm // Reply

I bought everything and now Ican’t spend any cash!!

50. It is the best game on boyslife!